• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Wowwww. That's amazing. Dont you feel the pressure for more space to fit in things you win along the way?

Zip

I have so much space in IA that I don't know what to do with it. :D Okay, not quite, all space is taken now, but the rest of the expansions will just be extras that I have no plans for. Plus the current layout will shrink to half its current size once I'm done with CF.

Zap.

I have so much space in IA that I don't know what to do with it. :D Okay, not quite, all space is taken now, but the rest of the expansions will just be extras that I have no plans for. Plus the current layout will shrink to half its current size once I'm done with CF.
That's so hard to digest. I have to see it to believe I'm not being gullible here. I've staggered sniping for FP and BP and these days am just sniping for FP losses but bigger packs of medals for expansion! What world do you play on?

Zop

DeletedUser97166

Wowwww. That's amazing. Dont you feel the pressure for more space to fit in things you win along the way?
I am in FE and getting expansions from cont map and medals, I am good atm. I actually have space I have no found anything to fill with yet

Zap (I think)

DeletedUser111866

Is it? I like his works, but the name wasn't familiar.
I don't believe you never heard or read a ref to THE phrase to not get the word when you see it.

"Phn'glui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" Or something like that. Boo!

vikingraider

Emperor
This is the order I'm getting the quests in:

Research 2 technologies
Produce 2 meat skews
Gather 6000 supplies
Produce 2 cheese wheels
Gather 6000 coins
Spend 15 forge points
Produce 2 mean skews and 2 cheese wheels
Spend 2000 supplies and 2000 coins (unbirthday)

That's a different order to my IA city

Status
Not open for further replies.