• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #67 2018-08-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikingraider

Emperor
Almost. Except people have been getting +200% instead of the +150% that is in your screenshot. Why are you getting less than others? :-o

Well, that's still +150% more than what I'm getting. :D:D:D:D

Unless they offer me 100k diamonds for a fiver, I doubt I'll ever part

Almost. Except people have been getting +200% instead of the +150% that is in your screenshot. Why are you getting less than others? :-o

Well, that's still +150% more than what I'm getting. :D:D:D:D
It changes Ati. Sometimes it's less sometimes more. It's super random...I have no explanation for why. Personally only seen 200% in a screenshot from a friend. Personally seen that 150 one a few times before the 6 months ago when i did make a small purchase in one.

Let us know if anything comes through. I've been waiting 5 or 6 months myself but I don't know if I have the time to go through all that right now to attempt make it happen..

Yeah eventually you get to where you're wanting to go with those diamonds and then don't feel the need for them anymore except to go even further. That's why I don't understand why they don't give the sales more often to strike when the buyer desire is hot

Ati2

Legend

It's not even about that really. It's about some people getting 3 times more diamonds than others. That's what's making me frustrated. And it's not like "sorry, you missed the sale," because the sale wasn't even on for me.

I've never gotten that sale either. I've seen others get it so often I've almost accepted I'm liable never to get it now. I play the game without buying diamonds now and build.with what I've got. Call it defeatist but it makes me pace away from the game now instead

Ati2

Legend
I've never gotten that sale either. I've seen others get it so often I've almost accepted I'm liable never to get it now. I play the game without buying diamonds now and build.with what I've got. Call it defeatist but it makes me pace away from the game now instead

Exactly. And the strange thing is, there is a clear curve to when people buy diamonds. Some people might buy some at the beginning of the game, to get started easily. But that's just impulse buying, nothing that will last long. Then there's a peak when you actually know what you are doing. This is when people should be offered the sales. Then it pretty much drops back to zero for most people once they have a city that can't do anything with the diamonds anymore. Offering them sales here is a total waste at best--at worst, it makes them angry if they bought diamonds before. It might not drop back to zero for satisfied people--people who got the most out of that peak phase.

Sure, I get sales for an army pack, but do I really need 8 basic units for 5 bucks, when I have thousands of units already?

Emberguard

Legend
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Oh, I already did. I asked about it once in March, as it had been a while since I was waiting for a sale even back then. Then I was told it's up to the marketing department. I decided to be a bit more patient. Now I asked again a few days ago. After getting the same response, I asked Support if that marketing department can be nudged a little, letting them know that I am here, ready to make a purchase, but won't, and I'm getting more and more frustrated. They said they'll ask. This has only been a few days ago, so I still haven't completely lost hope.

Oh. I might have the wrong information, then. Isn't this a tax that Australia itself imposes on everything?
Recently (like within the last year) there is a tax. But for many years before there was ever any tax on digital goods Australia was still paying $2 for songs America would pay $1 for and almost anything else you could buy off the internet went with a similar price discrepancy

Emberguard

Legend
upload_2018-8-17_21-6-27.png

I wonder which I'll land on..... I'd feel so much better about it if I hadn't been the only one clearing that wheel!

Status
Not open for further replies.