• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
If you don't polish it twice a day, something bad will happen. So you have to remember to polish it very often!

:D:D:D

DeletedUser112892

If you don't polish it twice a day, something bad will happen. So you have to remember to polish it very often!

:D:D:D
If you snipe someone's Arc without permission, something worse will happen :D

Ati2

Legend
I've never sniped before but I do plan to in the future to get BPs. And I don't necessarily feel the need to ask for permission before doing so. Is this a bad thing? :D

DeletedUser112892

I've never sniped before but I do plan to in the future to get BPs. And I don't necessarily feel the need to ask for permission before doing so. Is this a bad thing? :D
No, I mostly thought about sniping for top 3 spots :)
4th and 5th spots are always reserved for people who need BPs.

Ati2

Legend
No, I mostly thought about sniping for top 3 spots :)
4th and 5th spots are always reserved for people who need BPs.
For the future, I plan to finish whole levels for people, if necessary. I don't like waiting. :D On non-destructive GBs only, of course. Nothing where they would suddenly get double the population, and not be able to deal with it.

DeletedUser111866

WTF with sniping, if you don't level them up? You get da spot, owner gets da FPs for free, all others should be a lil faster, that's all.

DeletedUser112892

WTF with sniping, if you don't level them up? You get da spot, owner gets da FPs for free, all others should be a lil faster, that's all.
But, if someone is in Arc incubator group, it is really rude feom someone by side to snipe. Both owner of Arc and people in group would not be happy :)

Ati2

Legend
But, if someone is in Arc incubator group, it is really rude feom someone by side to snipe. Both owner of Arc and people in group would not be happy :)

They could post a warning on their profile, so people know not to add to their Arc (or any other GB). Without any warning like that, how are you supposed to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.