• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed week #57 2018-06-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

Really ? Great news ! ( I don't have the arc on my BETA city so I couldn't see it )

DeletedUser113901

Now how many expansions can you unlock ?
ATI2 can you predict this week's prize ?

DeletedUser113265

I'd say one of the buildings perhaps. I'm less certain now than I was with the medals.

They could add also set buildings no? That would also make it fun, specially if someone is missing one specific building in the set... Everyone would get elephant though :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
They could add also Set buildings no? That would make it fun to, if someone is missing one set of one specific set building... Everyone would get elephant though :P

I'm not a huge set-collector, but wouldn't even mind. So I'm totally neutral about this. :D

Ati2

Legend
The elephant is amazing though, no? The 9% bonuses! :0

I have radical views. :D In my opinion, the sets are okay in the short term, but in the long-term, they take up way too much space, and only provide a certain bonus that you cannot make any higher. I'm more in favor of leveling GBs to a high value. They give more bonus and take up less space.

DeletedUser113265

I have radical views. :D In my opinion, the sets are okay in the short term, but in the long-term, they take up way too much space, and only provide a certain bonus that you cannot make any higher. I'm more in favor of leveling GBs to a high value. They give more bonus and take up less space.

Oh yeah, fore sure! But once you get most GBs, you still have some available space :) But that will likely take, years hahaha`

Status
Not open for further replies.