• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #56 2018-05-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

In doing GE on phone - about the small window that says "select a resource to offer" window - I am having trouble because it just doesnt disappear after choosing the leftmost and rightmost ones so I have to wait pretty long
They seem to mess the GE negotiation select resource window up in a weird way. Earlier, when you tap outside that window, it behaved as cancel selection, resulting in no selection done. Now, I have found out that when you select one of the middle buttons, then tap outside, nothing really happens, but shiuld you tap not just outside the window but into two outermost guys' select buttons, the new window appears exactly overlapping the previous one, then you have to select resource twice to get rid of the window. No need to wait, just tap a resource several times to get rid of all the windows, then re-select resources that you wanted to be different, carefully.

DeletedUser113265

They seem to mess the GE negotiation select resource window up in a weird way. Earlier, when you tap outside that window, it behaved as cancel selection, resulting in no selection done. Now, I have found out that when you select one of the middle buttons, then tap outside, nothing really happens, but shiuld you tap not just outside the window but into two outermost guys' select buttons, the new window appears exactly overlapping the previous one, then you have to select resource twice to get rid of the window. No need to wait, just tap a resource several times to get rid of all the windows, then re-select resources that you wanted to be different, carefully.

Oh! He meant that :/ my bad, I had figured that our after quite a ew minutes of not understanding what was happening :P

DeletedUser111866

If you don't negotiate GE as much as I do, and as fast as I do (up to a whole level while 15m boost lasts), you won't need such precision to select goods when you actually do. Then you miht do the process at leisure or thinking hard instead of fast, and never hit this issue.

DeletedUser113265

A quick observation. This was new to me, might be common knowledge for everyone else. :D The 24h cycles of GBs don't start from when you collect them, but are continuous. You may collect a GB 23 hours after it's done, and then it will be done again in another hour.

Sorry to say @Ati2, but I just collected my Alexandria and it went to 24h exact. And I waited around 3 hours, hoping it would say "21 hours" did not happen.

Guess what you said is true to some GBs, not all :P

If you don't negotiate GE as much as I do, and as fast as I do (up to a whole level while 15m boost lasts), you won't need such precision to select goods when you actually do. Then you miht do the process at leisure or thinking hard instead of fast, and never hit this issue.

Also use the 15min bonus, so good! Bur yeah, time is of the essence :P

Ati2

Legend
Sorry to say @Ati2, but I just collected my Alexandria and it went to 24h exact. And I waited around 3 hours, hoping it would say "21 hours" did not happen.

Guess what you said is true to some GBs, not all

Really? Hmm, interesting. To be honest, I was kind of surprised, but just this morning, I collected my Traz, and it immediately said that the next batch will be ready in 17 hours. So Traz at least works that way. Why are they different, then? Ehh, that's messy.

DeletedUser113265

Really? Hmm, interesting. To be honest, I was kind of surprised, but just this morning, I collected my Traz, and it immediately said that the next batch will be ready in 17 hours. So Traz at least works that way. Why are they different, then? Ehh, that's messy.

Traz also is affected by the Guild lvl, with the %time decrease of troop recruitment, maybe that is it?

DeletedUser113265

I knew that Traz was afected but for it to go straight to 17 hours, @Ati2 has to be in a pretty high lvl guild :0 find it quite a lot!

I didn't ask correctly the question, which is: Is the guild lvl % recruitment time the only thing affects Traz?

DeletedUser113265

Ah, so that's what confused me there. Okay. Still doesn't make sense, but at least it's an explanation... :D

Yeah, cause if it goes to 17 hours, that would be a 30% reduction time no? How much does your guild reduction time come up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.