• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #50 2018-04-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

(Feel sorry for people learning English.. These three are spelled the same yet each sounds different from the other)...

Move
Love
Cove

Rove (travel constantly without a fixed destination; wander)
Rave
Pave

It is a good experience though. Don't let it get to you.

BTW, do any of you know a word that sounds similar to any synonym meaning fat, yet synonym of that word is more like grandness. Sentence would be sounding something like "I would never dare insult person as large as you" implying both fat and noble at the same time

DeletedUser111589

Imagine two people in fantasy setting who hate each other. One is an adventurer, among more known ones for strength. Second one is a fat noble.

"Whale, whale, whale, look whom we have here." Adventurer says.
"Did you just insult me?"
"I would never dare insult person as large as you."

That large fits but not quite. It isn't fancy enough word.

If youre okay with "great"..then.. "gargantuan" is a loftier way to say the same. Also, if you want to extend the animalistic joke.. you can use the word, "elephantine"

Does Beta have more than one city? Or was the question intended for someone else?

Heh no the question was for you. Hmm..i don't think the planner opens cities from beta or else id have tried an attempt at fixing your city in it

DeletedUser111589

@Deep the Fried Potato try again.

IMG_20180423_005531_369.JPG

Immense would work

Status
Not open for further replies.