• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Oh so you don't go over 23 if not necessary? Well I like challenges

Aside from that BIG CONGRATZ to Ha nyu Yuzuru and Uno Sho ma on ice skating! Wonderful one to two finish!
I said almost. I love doing the full 64 :D (just so costly when also trying to fit out my tavern with cool stuff)

DeletedUser111866

(just so costly when also trying to fit out my tavern with cool stuff)
Even if you negotiate, it's 7*1500 a week (the first 8 can be passed without tavern bonus), less if you fight some early stages. What's so expensive? I still have a surplus of tavern silver with such expenses.

Ati2

Legend
Can the "Store building" thingie be used on a Terrace farm? It says it can be used on event buildings. Terrace farm is not exactly an event building, but it's not a regular building either...

Emberguard

Legend
Even if you negotiate, it's 7*1500 a week (the first 8 can be passed without tavern bonus), less if you fight some early stages. What's so expensive? I still have a surplus of tavern silver with such expenses.
Simply put, that's a lot if you're barely hauling that in due to not being upgraded yet

DeletedUser112538

Well I strongly suggest that the GE coin? shud be max 10 or tavern boost for 10 minutes for 1000 coins.
15 min for just 8 turns is not approrpiate.

DeletedUser110179

Can the "Store building" thingie be used on a Terrace farm?
Sure ... try it ... you'll see what can be stored.

Store Buildings.jpg

DeletedUser111866

Oh you haven't upgraded it yet enough? Then try getting more friends and clear tavern more often per day. Still, if so, I'd stop at GE3 then, anyway the only building that's worth building so early is SSW, you won't get many of thek before maxing out your tavern.
15 min for just 8 turns is not approrpiate.
Aaand you get double 4 attempts and run out of time for 16 encounters. Or you happen to have a laggy 3G mobile at your location, and run out of 15m boost before starting 8th encounter. Ho hum.

vikingraider

Emperor
Aaand you get double 4 attempts and run out of time for 16 encounters. Or you happen to have a laggy 3G mobile at your location, and run out of 15m boost before starting 8th encounter. Ho hum.

With a bit of practice, it takes around 5 minutes to burn through all your turns using negotiation.

Ati2

Legend
With a bit of practice, it takes around 5 minutes to burn through all your turns using negotiation.
That also greatly depends on the computer you're using. During the winter, I was on a slower computer, flash slowing things down even more. 15 minutes wasn't enough sometimes, even though on a normal PC, it takes me 5 minutes or so to use up all my attempts. Maybe 10 if I get extra attempts.

DeletedUser111866

That also greatly depends on the computer you're using.
In case of mobile, you normally use the same device, but should you end up without local wifi, 3G here has a nasty habit lagging TCP/IP transmissions by up to 30 seconds - and you need 5 to complete a negotiation. So if each lags by 30s, you can only barely complete 5 encounters out of 8 in 15 minutes. With different PCs the issue has different reasons but is essentially the same - it lags. So, 15m seems a nice balanced value between PC and mobile.
I've been trying html5 on beta, it works pretty well so far.
Well, it should. I wonder though, if your browser eats up more than 2 GB while FoE is open.

DeletedUser110179

The beginning of empire ... why some players get into the Top 10 in FoE (and others don't).

Status
Not open for further replies.