• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
...Not long ago, soon after reaching colonial, I have dropped down to less than 2m coins and less than 2 000 supplies by doing quests and buying roads, production buildings. While coins have been replenished, I'm still under 1m with supplies

My same experience. I also had to watch happiness very closely for a while for it all to build up again.
And @Pink.Buffoon, I am in the process of doing the same! I don’t have enough space to have non producing buildings.

DeletedUser

Indeed. I had to do it because my reserve of supplies was dwindling just from producing goods.

Emberguard

Legend
I've decided to change my approach to event quests and daily challenges that require you to finish productions. I've sold all my Blacksmiths and built 10 Alchemists. They take up more space, but now at least I get something worth the time and the space that they take.
Yeah for that age it's not worth using Blacksmiths.

Besides for my current layout I was taking up the same amount of space for both due to the shape of everything

The good thing is that the alchemists don't take much more space than blacksmiths. It's like substituting a SoK with a SSW. Not a big difference. Is did the same in my HMA city.

tm.mead

Corporal
Gosh Deep for a man whose father is so ill and whose family is annoyed with your online time, you certainly carry on regardless, don't you?

DeletedUser110179

Well it is quite tempting to stay online all the time :lol:

Outernet? You mean there's something outside the Internet?
24/7/365 is ideal ... Black holes in outer-space (for those interested in something beyond the internet).

Iridescent-Nebula-Wallpaper.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
I think what they're trying to say is if you need to be off the internet you need to be committed/serious about that.

Edit: I know it's difficult to do that when your priorities are split.

It's a very easy trap to fall into where you know you need to do something but keep coming back to very thing you need to put down

In other words you have a conflict of interest and you need to mean business when you say you're not going to be online as much.

I love talking to you and seeing you around, but I know from my own personal experience if the Internet is interfering with real life then you can't be half hearted about limiting use. It needs to be a complete focus to whatever it is you need to do. Otherwise it doesn't work and can have dire consequences when being double minded like that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.