• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #38 2018-01-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104719

Wow! What's the quest boost on a level 145 Chateau?? I guess if you're going for the repeating quests in a big way, that could be lucrative!

DeletedUser

Lol, I was thinking of dropping one world but those diamonds I get from quests and GE convinced me otherwise. Just month or 2 and I'll be able to complete GE4 on cirgard weekly as well. I'll be bathing in diamonds then.
And then, you can give me a few every week :D

vikingraider

Emperor
Ati2 is right. A few coins to go with it too

Capturechat145.PNG

Ati2

Legend
Everyone keeps mentioning Chateau, and I didn't have this on my list of GBs to build. At level 145 it sure seems to be worth it, but what about on lower levels? Up to level ten? I don't do too many of the recurring quests... I do the "spend 15 FPs" and the "gather 6000 coins," so that's maybe three quests a day. Four if I get FPs from GE.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Everyone keeps mentioning Chateau, and I didn't have this on my list of GBs to build. At level 145 it sure seems to be worth it, but what about on lower levels? Up to level ten? I don't do too many of the recurring quests... I do the "spend 15 FPs" and the "gather 6000 coins," so that's maybe three quests a day. Four if I get FPs from GE.
I’m feeling like I’m in the little league. But those are amazing numbers to see!

vikingraider

Emperor

Unbirthday party is the quest most do. At your level(IA) it's pay 2,000 coins and supplies. You can do around 6 per minute if you have the resources, so a little while doing that, the goods and the 5fp packs will soon add up.

DeletedUser110179

Drummer school tomorrow ...

Drummer_School.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

in HMA build 50 alchemists and you can daily do 25 times the do 2 daily production quest

vikingraider

Emperor
That isn't worth it in the slightest

At certain levels and ages, chateau + unbirthday party quests can be done 'for free' giving unlimited goods for how long you are prepared to sit and click. When taking a new sector takes 40,000+ of each good in GvG, it is unbeatable.

Ati2

Legend
At certain levels and ages, chateau + unbirthday party quests can be done 'for free' giving unlimited goods for how long you are prepared to sit and click. When taking a new sector takes 40,000+ of each good in GvG, it is unbeatable.

I'm not doing GvG (not yet, anyway), I'm only interested in GE. I've just survived another week of GE (hooray :)), but my stash of goods is getting smaller and smaller each week... The current plan is to fight my way through when I'm out of goods (still working on this), but eventually, it would be better to be able to afford it with goods each week. I like the negotiations. :)

DeletedUser111589

I was talking about cost to level up. Owner alone should fill half the bar of lv.

Status
Not open for further replies.