• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.43

DeletedUser15432

Well done Inno with regards to the army management and the resolution of the long numbers

DeletedUser5514

Finally the attached/unattached units filter... all changes seemed good at 1st glance.

DeletedUser99438

Certainly a positive step forward, some welcome changes, thank you. We'd really like to see the need for trusted rights to replace an army removed. It's really causing problems for internal guild matters.

DeletedUser5180

+1 for unattached filter, perhaps a counter to follow as suggested by Ritabelz

+1 long numbers solution

DeletedUser13039

Why is it that you haven't fixed the medal numbers box it's too short.

DeletedUser5180

don't seem to see the filter for unattached units...

Why is it that you haven't fixed the medal numbers box it's too short.

please read the announcement..........the update is Thursday 22nd (today) so has not happened yet

@ RRRUSH.......look at the screenshot in the announcement, the medals value will fit into the box AFTER the update

Decoder

Warrant Officer
+1 for Unattached setup (edit +/- as it doesn't stay you have to pick it every time)

+/- for dealing with numbers. If you have inflation(large numbers) it's not enough to add comma. (tree) Using the decimal and the K(1000) part is better.

- for treasure hunt. not the game (within the game) but the fact that you can't turn it offfffffff! I have hard time to ignore things and that green check-mark will drive me crazy!!!! Neeed to fix that !!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser4571

I fail to see the fix for the most annoying bug,
"siege bug"
We have been targeted by it 6 times in one week...
I should say this would be on your hotlist of bugs to fix.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I thought the display issue was going to be rectified as per this image in the announcement...
display.PNG

Yet mine still displays as this...
display 2.PNG

Which is a somewhat different format.

P.S. I have cleared cache and rebooted since the update too.

DeletedUser99363

Cool I'm number 1 in all Pvp towers Im in but in reallity I'm not, so that is a bug me thinks