• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion to 1.29 update.

DeletedUser98465

Just to note here as I don't think everybody is aware. Not every level of offence GB's gives 1% attack boost. Level 12 does nothing on all 3 of them. No boost at all, just a cost of 9 BP and loads of FP's to gain nothing

What an utterly ridiculous concept.

DeletedUser13082

Just to note here as I don't think everybody is aware. Not every level of offence GB's gives 1% attack boost. Level 12 does nothing on all 3 of them. No boost at all, just a cost of 9 BP and loads of FP's to gain nothing

I think aachen may have a small coin output increase actually, but nothing to scream and dance about

Alcatraz gives a decent boost for level 11 though..yippieeee

Does alcatraz jump straight to 9 unit output at level 11? I haven't looked yet

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yes..hover over the bottom left corner when in the Alcatraz... 9020 Happiness and 9 units per day

DeletedUser13082

Yes..hover over the bottom left corner when in the Alcatraz... 9020 Happiness and 9 units per day

Ohhh, didn't realise it could be checked there yet lol. I've been scouring beta cities to find out information about new levels haha

DeletedUser5180

having checked all my gbs for level 11 boosts i found all goods producing gbs pay approx half the goods in level 11 that they currently pay in level 10.?

st marks level 11.png

here is my st marks

DeletedUser96901

having checked all my gbs for level 11 boosts i found all goods producing gbs pay approx half the goods in level 11 that they currently pay in level 10.?

View attachment 6678

here is my st marks
funny thing is when you collect your current st. marks it don't give 100 goods, it give 50 :rolleyes:

so at least the value of level 11 is correct ;)

DeletedUser

A lot of the GBs have had display errors as of the last update. I think that's being addressed.

DeletedUser3157

So I heard we just got new levels to GBs(I had mine razed long ago so wouldn't know). Anyways I just checked the big GBs guide thread for values and this sure seems like the update everyone was waiting for. In addition I also get now some of the recent inside jokes made in this place that I didn't before.

Anyways..

Promising extra levels to GBs was the worst panic call FoE has ever made. When they felt the pressure during offensive GBs nerf week, someone paniced trying to calm people down and promised something reallllllly stupid(extra levels and vouchers etc). But now instead of FoE saying "not gonna happen, sorry it was a bad idea, didn't think it through back then" and then some people being dissapointed with them due to broken promise, they go the other way. That means they realize it's a bad idea, they STILL sell it out as a big feature and hype it up, only to have it be complete non-feature. Talk about the cover-up being worse than the crime eh. And doing stuff that's just stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12666

No One gets it because at the end of the day it will all be down to the revenue they can make from diamond purchase's.

DeletedUser

So I heard we just got new levels to GBs(I had mine razed long ago so wouldn't know). Anyways I just checked the big GBs guide thread for values and this sure seems like the update everyone was waiting for. In addition I also get now some of the recent inside jokes made in this place that I didn't before.

Anyways..

Promising extra levels to GBs was the worst panic call FoE has ever made. When they felt the pressure during offensive GBs nerf week, someone paniced trying to calm people down and promised something reallllllly stupid(extra levels and vouchers etc). But now instead of FoE saying "not gonna happen, sorry it was a bad idea, didn't think it through back then" and then some people being dissapointed with them due to broken promise, they go the other way. That means they realize it's a bad idea, they STILL sell it out as a big feature and hype it up, only to have it be complete non-feature. Talk about the cover-up being worse than the crime eh. And doing stuff that's just stupid.

your vouchers are in your inventory already, you just cant see them yet.

DeletedUser

kind of lol, they are there we can see them our end, all being well once the iPad update is done they will then appear to you, as if like magic :D

DeletedUser13082

funny thing is when you collect your current st. marks it don't give 100 goods, it give 50 :rolleyes:

so at least the value of level 11 is correct ;)

It's a graphical bug, the correct amount of goods still go into your stocks, it just says less when you collect it. According to the bug thread about it at least.

DeletedUser98465

kind of lol, they are there we can see them our end, all being well once the iPad update is done they will then appear to you, as if like magic :D

If we have them already can you point out which slots they are using, I would hate to overwrite them with something useful like the victory tower ;)

DeletedUser

I can confirm that my inventory, along with many other players I spoke with, lit up after 1.29 update, assuming from the vouchers. So I do beleive we do actually have them, hehe.

And I can also confirm that we tested all the GBs that have the display error a few days ago, they all do pay out correctly, despite what the display error shows. :)

DeletedUser96844

Good point Death Ouron, and also another point.... being as Zues and Aachen are 2 of the first GBs players are likely to get there will be very few people willing to donate on these levels just to get bps for GBs they most likely already have.

If they are not supplying the same percentage of attack as the levels below level 10 then the cost of levelling them up should be cut to reflect this.. ie : one third of the required fps needed to complete level 10

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
any news on the ipad update? is it happening soon (and when), or nothing is confirmed yet?
and why arent we able to at least see the number of bps we already have, so at least we can focus on collecting bps for the gbs we need.