• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Zoom Question

• Thread starter DeletedUser17253
  • Start date

DeletedUser17253

Hi,

Will it be possible to zoom out further so we can see the whole city as it expands fully?

Regards
UrbanSumo

DeletedUser5514

It would be great... hopefully they will take care of it.

DeletedUser

This has been suggested before, and more than once I believe... as it does not have top priority (it's not game-breaking that we cannot see the whole village) it may take a while though, if it will be implemented - that decision will be up to the developers! :)

DeletedUser

this not possible when switch to higher resolution? I not try, but on PC I see more then on my laptop

DeletedUser

A higher resolution will only let you view more if you couldn't see the whole lay-out in the first place - I think what was meant here is that villages become so large now, they don't fit on your screen anyway, as you cannot zoom out far enough for that.

DeletedUser17253

... I think what was meant here is that villages become so large now, they don't fit on your screen anyway, as you cannot zoom out far enough for that.

Bang on sir! It would be great to implement, I appreciate its not a showstopper but thanks for acknowledging my request, pleased I am not the first to ask for more Zoom :)

PS I do purchase diamonds too not that it makes my case any stronger! Hehe :)

DeletedUser1094

This has been suggested before, and more than once I believe... as it does not have top priority (it's not game-breaking that we cannot see the whole village) it may take a while though, if it will be implemented - that decision will be up to the developers! :)

I'll chip-in with a link (pay special attention to Anwar's answer down the list) -> Visual of City Improvement