• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Your results in Summer Event 2018

DeletedUser112892

This year's summer event has come to the end and summing experiences has started.
I bet prey for many of you was very great.
So:
  • How many Ships do you have (and which levels)?
  • How many golden prizes on the wheel have you won during the event?
  • Are you happy with outcome of event for you?
I will first post my answers:
  • I have 1 Royal Ship in city and 3 Ship upgrade kits waiting in inventory. Royal Ship named Bismarck, other one planned to be named Tirpitz.
  • I have won 17 golden prizes in total (5 SoKs, 1 Sunken Treasure, 5 Royal selection kits, 3 Pirate selection kits, 1 Trader selection kit, 2 Reno kits). This was my luckiest event of them all.
  • Very happy with outcome of event. Strenghtened my FP production significantly, what is mostly important :D

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Just blew through my entire stash that I'd been saving all friggin' event, since my idiot 'hoodies kept refreshing the wheel every time something good came up... (*sigh* some people are just hopeless.)

In the end & after spending 400 diamonds total, I've come away with;
9x ship upgrades (which = 1x Lv7 + 1x Lv4 which I can save-up if/when the ship upgrades return)
3x Sunken Treasure
4x Royal Kits (aka 1-up kits;))
2x Pirate kits
2x Trader kits
1x SoK
**Cathedral of Achen

Plus of course, a whole load of mini-crap. :P

Overall not a bad event, despite the nightmare that was my two 'hoods, chalk full of morons who only seemed to want coins/supplies & boosts and kept refreshing away ST's & Royal kits...
I just attacked & plundered them mercilessly & collected enough goods off them to build a shiny new CoA without costing me a single good of my own, so happy on that front!

I splurged the 400 diamonds to get the final 4 map pieces to bag that extra upgrade...
Which leaves me with *only* 10.2k for whatever the Fall event has in store!lol ;)
...no way Inno is going to be generous enough to honestly make the new Lv7 Windmills 2x2's, but if they really ARE?! Oh man, this could be insane!:D:D:D

...anyways, off with me back to my dark corner & nonsensical gibbering to myself.

Vesiger

Monarch
One ship, zero diamonds spent. (Though I have got a couple of unused upgrades and could start another ship with a Trader kit - the space is worth more to me than a level 2 ship, though.)

I got a Sunken Treasure and didn't particularly covet any of the other 'gold' prizes, so I kept refreshing the wheel looking for one with a good proportion of multiple map pieces on it. I wonder how many of the other neighbourhoods lambasted for throwing away 'good' wheels were doing the same? ;-)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
One ship, zero diamonds spent. (Though I have got a couple of unused upgrades and could start another ship with a Trader kit - the space is worth more to me than a level 2 ship, though.)

I got a Sunken Treasure and didn't particularly covet any of the other 'gold' prizes, so I kept refreshing the wheel looking for one with a good proportion of multiple map pieces on it. I wonder how many of the other neighbourhoods lambasted for throwing away 'good' wheels were doing the same? ;-)
I had one friggin' idiot 'hoodie who refreshed a wheel that was; 1x 1 piece, 1x 3 piece, everything else 2 pieces...
Gold prize on that wheel was something like a pirate kit or SoK.

I was beyond peeved at that refresh for obvious reasons! ;)
That person was obviously fishing for a Sunken Treasure prize... must have refreshed at least 25, if not 30 times or so, and not once did a ST appear.
I was personally really happy they got skunked, as that one wheel was something like 27 or 28 total doubloons for like 54'ish total map pieces! :(