• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Your results in Soccer Cup Events

DeletedUser112892

Okay, Soccer Cup event is coming to it's end very soon. Time to sum up experiences.
What are your results?
How many goals have you scored?
Which level will your ToI be by the end of the event?
Which league should you be placed in at the very end?
What is biggest amount of goals scored by one player in your world?

I will first answer: Scored 6 goals, 7th coming in last day. ToI already at level 10. Silver league placement guaranteed. Biggest amount of goals by one player in my world (Langendorn) is 189.
Definitely satisfied with my results :D
EDIT: Sorry for mistake in title, accidentally put "s" at the end of "event"

Last edited by a moderator:

vikingraider

Emperor
Should get level 10 on both O and B worlds. Currently scored 3 goals in each world and in amateur with around 3k drinks left in each. O world currently has a player with 240, B world 325

Agent327

Overlord
How many goals have you scored? 8
Which level will your ToI be by the end of the event? 10
Which league should you be placed in at the very end? silver
What is biggest amount of goals scored by one player in your world? 107

DeletedUser110531

How many goals have you scored? 7
Which level will your ToI be by the end of the event? 10
Which league should you be placed in at the very end? silver
What is biggest amount of goals scored by one player in your world? 148

Dead-Eye

General
Sorry but I didnot take notes. I got the level 10 I wanted. I did spend 2K diamonds but that was after and due to me drinking beer and feeling like a game of chance. I got some reno kits, medals, forge points and some of those useless wishing wells. A coulpe SoK as well. I think. Altogether not bad as an event. Was kinda looking forward to summer event but I will not have a 7/3 boat in my city!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Goals scored: 4 currently, but sitting on 2.6k drinks & waiting for SoK day. ;)
ToI's Lv by event's end: Lv10 (+1 extra upgrade to collect an eternity of dust in my inventory :P)
Which league: probably Bronze. :(
Most goals by 1 player: can't recall exactly, but over 100... in Noarsil.:rolleyes:

What did I win this event? Well, besides my shiny new Lv10 Tholos, 2x Contestant's Estates, Athlete's Quarters, 1x 1-up kit so far... plus the 4 'goal' prizes.
And hoping to bag at least a couple SoK's and if I'm really lucky, maybe another 1-up as well!:D

And yes, I like emocons!8-)8-)8-)

DeletedUser113340

New
How many goals have you scored? 4
Which level will your ToI be by the end of the event?5
Which league should you be placed in at the very end?Amateur
Will not progress any further as l am ignoring the current quest which requires 393k coins to complete, l have better things to use those coins like new buildings and reward expansions which are becoming so draining on coins. l have completed 33 quests and have 84 drinks left. l may use the 50 drinks l'll get tomorrow to progress slightly up the field and get another reward

DeletedUser113340

What l have won are- Wishing well, Ornate baths, Lv5 Tholos, Contestant's Estates, 1-up kit so far... plus the 4 'goal' prizes and Shrine of knowledge

DeletedUser111359

My TOI's: 10, 9, 7, 7, & 10+5
I'm in the silver/bronze range on all 5 worlds.

The 2 worlds that I just got to 7 on, were because I chased shrink kits pretty hard on those 2. Trying to free up some space. Picked up a few SoK's today as well, burning off the last of the FP's.

Hoping that ToI upgrades make it into DC's someday. Or come back in 4 years...

DeletedUser112892

My TOI's: 10, 9, 7, 7, & 10+5
I'm in the silver/bronze range on all 5 worlds.

The 2 worlds that I just got to 7 on, were because I chased shrink kits pretty hard on those 2. Trying to free up some space. Picked up a few SoK's today as well, burning off the last of the FP's.

Hoping that ToI upgrades make it into DC's someday. Or come back in 4 years...
How many diamonds did the 4 other ToI's cost?

DeletedUser104719

How much energy did people average per goal? I haven't tracked stats on this event, so I don't know, but hoping some of you folks did better than me...

DeletedUser112892

How much energy did people average per goal? I haven't tracked stats on this event, so I don't know, but hoping some of you folks did better than me...
You think how much energy was average spent from beginning of field to scoring goal? My hypothesis is that average 1300 is spent, but, it isn't relevant enough.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
You think how much energy was average spent from beginning of field to scoring goal? My hypothesis is that average 1300 is spent, but, it isn't relevant enough.
If you used the wiki chart that broke down the 'best' distance per drinks players, AND, used only the cheapest goal kick options, then it worked out to roughly 1100 drinks per goal. :)

I ended up in Silver League (hooray!), and picked up a couple extra HoF's plus an additional 25fp's alongside a whole bunch of other 'usual' crap. ;)