• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Your Life

DeletedUser2456

Hello Forum goes,
I am on a quest which is called "Your Life"
I think it is one of the most hardest's quests Ive ever done.
Would You like to help me out?
-----
All you do is post here your job :D your lifestyle basically your whole Life what you would of liked to of been "Job Wise"

Regards,
Chromeozone.

---
So a bit about me then...

I live in the Uk (London) and I am currently studying Creative Media "Games Development" so I can become a Game Designer for a very nice company which operate in Germany :) I currently don't have a job because of our crappy goverment sending all the money to other places when we are in a recession.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2456

Hurluth,
This is exaclty what I wanted to hear, your life sounds very busy correct, I hope your college course goes well and dont die of electric shock in software engineering :)
Regards,
Chromeozone

DeletedUser

Well, to keep things going. . .

I'm retired and have some time on my hands. I actually worked with computer games in the early days (yes, I have lots of stories). My education, however, is in religions, mostly ancient. So, I spend my time gardening, crafting/sewing, cooking, playing computer games, writing, and still studying religions of all kinds.

DeletedUser

Well, to keep things going. . .

I'm retired and have some time on my hands. I actually worked with computer games in the early days (yes, I have lots of stories). My education, however, is in religions, mostly ancient. So, I spend my time gardening, crafting/sewing, cooking, playing computer games, writing, and still studying religions of all kinds.

Ancient religions has always been very interesting to me, and I am sure you do have lots of interesting stories, lol. Perhaps someday I can hear a few.