• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

Agent327

Overlord
If rank is the deciding factor on that, you just have accused a lot of posters and is auto-correct and mistyping again your excuse, cause "has" looks absolutely nothing like "bygones", so I wonder how you mistyped that.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
So please Special Agent, stop trying so very hard to become the next Forum Moderator because you're on the most wanted list that a lot of people dislike your attitude.

Agent327

Overlord
The server treated me as if I were their servant and I was doing it as all mods do, forum or ingame, as players that like the game and want to help out, so in the end, we clashed.

Bridgeman55

Private
Repetition, repetition, repetition becomes epizeuxis ... a single letter becomes a word in a sentence !

Epizeuxis (spam, spam, spam, spam) 200px.jpg

Attachments

• Epizeuxis+(Palilogia).jpg
    Epizeuxis+(Palilogia).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: