• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

yearly quest rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser110708
  • Start date

DeletedUser110708

Each year we have re occurring questlines (eg) cider mill, tree of love, confectionery, etc etc. Each year these building get bigger and bigger. Players do not want bigger buildings.

Why not keep the building the same size or better still reduce it in size and each year add on a small increment to what it can do. This will motivate the players as now a nth year building will be really worth it.

For instance I'm not going to upgrade my cider mill as it will turn a 3x2 into a 5x4 for what ... an over sized wishing well. If though the size remained the same and you added some gold one year, maybe next year an fp or whatever the next, etc etc now that quest and that unique building over time become really good.

Similarly the set items take up a daft amount of space for the rewards they give .... and .. they can be plundered. I don't understand why anyone would build them.

DeletedUser96901

I don't understand why anyone would build them.
because it produces FP

and for all who say: SoK are better.
try to get 150 of them motivated every day.
then you will be happy for buildings which produce FP without motivation

For instance I'm not going to upgrade my cider mill as it will turn a 3x2 into a 5x4 for what ... an over sized wishing well.
it is not a wishing well
it is a bazaar

but prodcues 3 FP per day.
so it is 50% better than the bazaar

Each year we have re occurring questlines (eg) cider mill, tree of love, confectionery, etc etc.
Tree of Love: deco, worthless (all sizes)
confectionary (all sizes): no FP. worthless

cider mill:
aweseome the biggest produces 3 FP every day

DeletedUser110708

it is a bazaar

but prodcues 3 FP per day.
so it is 50% better than the bazaar

Tree of Love: deco, worthless (all sizes)
confectionary (all sizes): no FP. worthless

cider mill:
aweseome the biggest produces 3 FP every day[/QUOTE]

well that is a separate issue, but i agree any building which doesn't produce fp or have some sort on combat stats will be viewed by most players as useless, certainly at the higher era's.

As for the bazaar 5 x 4 = 20 space = 5 x sok. So that is 2 fps versus 5. A baz can be plundered. You have to click on the baz to tell it to produce fps. I can only speak for myself but my soks are always motivated and auto produce. I have some bazaars in various worlds but they will be replaced. Similarly that mad scientist building awhile back 4 x 4 too big and can be plundered 1FP. The recent one lords manor also 4 x 4 but 2 fps and cant be plundered doesn't need any clicks is way better but still cant beat 4 soks for 4FPs

My thread argument is to make the buildings smaller or keep them the same size and have the benefits increase each cycle. I'd be quite surprised if the player base would not prefer this option.