• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wrong time and rank display in neighboors bar

DeletedUser

I was visiting a neighboor, for instance #43, when suddenly, I saw that the hours countdown (before I can attack a neighboor) of some other neighboors had a big problem. It was like:
"10h"
one sec later
"9h"
one sec later
"8h"
etc.

And when it was under "1h", it showed something like "182s", and one second later, around "120s". It just a display error because when I tried to visit that bugged neighboor, i couldn't motivate or polish. After refreshing the page, the countdown get back to 6h.
That problem was on around 3-4 neighboors. The other were still normal.

The other thing I saw i that sometimes, the rank is displayed badly. Instead of #11 #12 #13 #14, it can be #1 #12 #1 #14. It didn't find a way to reproduce that easily though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same got the 11 #12 #13 #14, it can be #1 #12 #1 #14. when i visit a lot but yeah login off and in works but that shouldn't be the solution i don't know for sure it just sometimes occurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17

Thanks for your help guys. I have reported the issue.

SC-2480

DeletedUser17

I have a question about this issue. Could it be that this issue occurs after your computer goes into standby-mode, and you then continue to play? Thank you for your feedback.

DeletedUser

For me it happens when i visit a lot of people and support them.

DeletedUser

Stand-by ? You mean "when you close your computer and then open it" ? I don't think that's why I have the same problem, sometimes.
If I can help with this "participation"...

DeletedUser

Hmm, no, i don't think that my computer went in standby mode before that. Regarding the hour I reported that bug, I probably just woke up and powered on my computer and started Firefox. No stand-by during night for me.

DeletedUser

this thread seems to be a bit related of my problems...

i attack ppl higher than my rank.. meaning if im 32 rank i attack players of 29 rank and i dont move in rank.. can i ask why???

by rank i mean the number beside ur avatar at the bottom of the page

DeletedUser

Because that rank is made up as a top of points.You want to "move" in rank you have to get points.
How to get points?Build, develop your empire.