• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wrong Deleted US Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandelynn

Corporal
I wanted a UN city account removed. Without realizing it, I contacted the US side of support. They wanted me to verify I wanted a Mount Killmore account removed.
Realizing I contacted the wrong support team,I never answered them back to verity I wanted it removed.

Thought my city was safe as long as I deleted the email and didn't reply back as they requested to verify I wanted it removed,
They did it anyway without a response from me.

I worked sooooooooooooo hard on that account and had a lot invested in it.
I'm about in tears over this.

Can support restore my game?
If not I'm done with this. I can never start over with all that work and time..omg even up to an hour ago, time time time put into it.

DeletedUser

Oh crap =/ That really sucks but I'm going to tell you honestly that I'm fairly certain your world cannot be restored.
I'm a little shocked that support did that without your confirmation, even if you did make the initial mistake in contacting the wrong team; what was the point in them asking you to confirm...? Surely that's the failsafe.
At any rate, your quarrel is with US support and not EN, by the sounds of it. Sorry!

Mandelynn

Corporal
Yep I was in that city when it went poof and found myself on the log in screen.
I seriously cannot put in all that time and money, effort into it again
I just dont have the energy or will to start over.

I immediately, within minutes, put in a new ticket freaking out about them deleting an account with out hearing back to verify it and told them I did not want that account to be deleted. Way to much work.
I'm just floored and shocked my account is gone and some one at support just deleting it without waiting for that verification.

No consequences will come out of this for them, I'm sure.
They answered and deleted that account within minutes of my sending the intial email.
Its been about an hour since I told them what they did and to restore my account asap.
Bet I never hear back

Think I'm going to go throw up

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.