• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Would you like a new GB?

DeletedUser

A Temple of Silence to mute a certain squawking crow.
A Bridge to shelter a Troll. We provide our own Billy goat Gruff to nullify the nuisance.
No other benefits necessary. Ahahahaha.

DeletedUser106696

I would suggest the Zytglogge (Bern, Switzerland).
It's a beautiful 13 century clock tower with an astronomical clock.
It should speed up all productions (incl. special buildings) by 1-2 minutes per level to help players to stick to their schedules rather than drifting by a few minutes every day.
Either make it small (say 4x4) and have it just speed up time or make it a bit bigger and also add some collectibles (FPs ideally)

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Yes I always do! But so many ideas... Will just tell one max per era:
BA: Sparta's chained Ares statue (plunder goods)
HMA: Great Zimbabwe (guild goods, happiness)
You can't plunder in BA.
Great Zimbabwe's boosts will be same as Atomium then.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Maybe a GB that gives more movement and range to your units? Should be in VF and The boost will be =1 range and 1 movement and every level increases by 0.05 speed/range
It may sound too overpowered but maybe it should have a usage limit
like an lv1 Kraken, the Kraken has a chance to kill an enemy unit at the start of a battle, the boost shall only apply to the first few battles I think. Or make it bigger than the Alcatraz.

DeletedUser110327

I have an idea for a new GB. A 3x3 Roman Soldier, holding aloft a drawn sword. You can only get a chance of a blueprint for it either from chest 48 or chest 64 in GE. To get a complete set you would have to collect them from chests 48 and 64 in GE. These blueprints will not be available anywhere else. Levelling up this GB will not give you blueprints. This GB must be so desirable everyone in Forge will want one. Once the GB is constructed, if you wanted to raise it to level 2, you would have to collect another full set of blueprints, which would only be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE. Blueprints would not be available anywhere else, not for levelling up and not available to purchase for diamonds. For this GE to work, blueprints must only be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE. I would suggest a 10% chance of getting a blueprint from these chests, making this an extremely difficult GB for which to gain a complete set of blueprints.

As to what it provides? It would have to be desirable, a GB everyone would definitely want. I would suggest:
Level 1 10 forge ponts.
Level 2 10 forge points + 20 current age goods.
Level 3 15 forge points + 20 current age goods + 20 previous age goods
Level 4 20 forge points + 20 current age goods + 20 previous age goods.
Level 5 (maximum level) 25 forge points + 20 current age goods + 20 previous age goods + 1 next age military unit (to a maximum of 3 units)

Repeat, blueprints for this GB would ONLY be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE, with only a 10% chance in each chest. For this GB to work, NO blueprints would be available anywhere else, not from levelling up or by purchasing with diamonds. If you want a chance of a blueprint, you would have to complete levels 3 and 4 of GE.

DeletedUser96901

I have an idea for a new GB. A 3x3 Roman Soldier, holding aloft a drawn sword. You can only get a chance of a blueprint for it either from chest 48 or chest 64 in GE. To get a complete set you would have to collect them from chests 48 and 64 in GE. These blueprints will not be available anywhere else. Levelling up this GB will not give you blueprints. This GB must be so desirable everyone in Forge will want one. Once the GB is constructed, if you wanted to raise it to level 2, you would have to collect another full set of blueprints, which would only be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE. Blueprints would not be available anywhere else, not for levelling up and not available to purchase for diamonds. For this GE to work, blueprints must only be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE. I would suggest a 10% chance of getting a blueprint from these chests, making this an extremely difficult GB for which to gain a complete set of blueprints.

As to what it provides? It would have to be desirable, a GB everyone would definitely want. I would suggest:
Level 1 10 forge ponts.
Level 5 (maximum level) 25 forge points + 20 current age goods + 20 previous age goods + 1 next age military unit (to a maximum of 3 units)

Repeat, blueprints for this GB would ONLY be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE, with only a 10% chance in each chest. For this GB to work, NO blueprints would be available anywhere else, not from levelling up or by purchasing with diamonds. If you want a chance of a blueprint, you would have to complete levels 3 and 4 of GE.
that wouldn't be a GB

but a nice special building
15 fragments for base building
4x 15 fragments for upgrade kits
in total 75

two chests with 10%
so you only need to finish GE 375 times (on average)
that are a little bit more than 7 years

a little bit slower than the rewards from the settlements

Last edited by a moderator:

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
I have an idea for a new GB. A 3x3 Roman Soldier, holding aloft a drawn sword. You can only get a chance of a blueprint for it either from chest 48 or chest 64 in GE. To get a complete set you would have to collect them from chests 48 and 64 in GE. These blueprints will not be available anywhere else. Leveling up this GB will not give you blueprints. This GB must be so desirable everyone in Forge will want one. Once the GB is constructed, if you wanted to raise it to level 2, you would have to collect another full set of blueprints, which would only be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE. Blueprints would not be available anywhere else, not for leveling up and not available to purchase for diamonds. For this GE to work, blueprints must only be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE. I would suggest a 10% chance of getting a blueprint from these chests, making this an extremely difficult GB for which to gain a complete set of blueprints.

Level 1 10 forge points.

Repeat, blueprints for this GB would ONLY be available from chests 48 and 64 of GE, with only a 10% chance in each chest. For this GB to work, NO blueprints would be available anywhere else, not from leveling up or by purchasing with diamonds. If you want a chance of a blueprint, you would have to complete levels 3 and 4 of GE.

That's pretty dang great George
But maybe we should be able to get it from the chest after every big encounter (every 4th)? Or else it would be too difficult to get if we can't even buy them with diamonds.
Also maybe 10 fps are too much for just lv1, but I guess that compensates for the difficulty to get this thing. Also, the next age military unit would be too overpowered.

Agent327

Overlord
This GB must be so desirable everyone in Forge will want one.

I don't want one because of this

Level 1 10 forge ponts.

Nothing there I desperately need.

DeletedUser110327

Okay, so what would make such a GB desirable to everyone? What would make it special enough to spend a year lusting after it and spending a zillion diamonds to get through GE every week to get it?

lol

DeletedUser110327

I really like Testament's idea here. A special building, not a GB, 50 fragments needed, 50% chance of a fragment in chest 48 and 50% chance of a fragment in chest 64, it looks amazing, and it pays out 15 forge points a day. Another 50 fragments and you can upgrade it to a newer helmet on the Roman soldier statue and it pays 20 forge points a day. Just bouncing the idea around.

DeletedUser111359

Okay, so what would make such a GB desirable to everyone? What would make it special enough to spend a year lusting after it and spending a zillion diamonds to get through GE every week to get it?

lol

If you are spending more diamonds on GE than you earn finishing it, then you're doing things very, very badly.

GE is a net gain for me, every single week.