• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

would i get banned or a warning?

DeletedUser

I don't know if I should post this hear?
:eek: I was asked by another member of the guild to help him tomorrow using his account,just for tomorrow mind because he away for that day.I accepted out of generosity because without the help he wont complete an Easter quest and get a item. he has also sent me all the details and what not and time he's off using private massaging.
I have just been informed that this is rule breaking by a guild mate after I already received the details :(. I just checked the rules and it is actually rule breaking. now i don't what to break the rule but he has already put faith in me and am pretty sure he didn't know the rule as well.
what should I do?
If I do it what would happen?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Ryan, As you have already read the relevant rules I think you know the answer to your own question of "what should I do". Don't do it mate, especially now that you have posted here. As for what happens to you if you do, that is for others to answer. Also bear in mind

"Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other players accounts is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you chance your own account for being at risk"

As you have already put this information out there I would suggest you right click in=game and contact support for further guidance.

Or you can contact them HERE

DeletedUser

thanks I wasn't sure what to do I don't really want to get banned but i don't want the other person to get banned as well other an accident like this. will they get banned?

Not very good with computers so what the type of support ticket should i get?

DeletedUser

Your friend should not have put you in that situation but I'm sure support will be understanding. Just select what world you play on and either Breach of Rules or Questions.