• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World trade option!

DeletedUser

Proposal
On the trading market put a world trade option and with this option put a player search option.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
no i couldn't find one

Reason
This will improve the trade side of the game as players could open world wide trading markets and make the game more social-able.

Details
On where there is the filter button on the trade screen there could be a world trading button and it will open a new screen and on the screen it will look just like how trade looks like now, but with a search bar for pacific player trades

Balance/Abuse Prevention
no abuse for this trading system would be similar that it already it. however it could damage the balance of the game because lower play could get expensive goods from higher players. but this could be improved by making lower age players wouldn't be able to accept higher age player goods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Since you can already just friend the person to get a trade: +1 from me

DeletedUser

My first impression: Oh that's a neat idea, since the friends list already recreates this ability, why even restrict trades to neighborhood anymore?

But thinking about it, a world trade market would be pretty huge to look through and easily filled with nonsense offers by trolling players. Maybe if there were more/better ways to sort and filter trade offers, the neighborhood market could just be expanded to a world market.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but if you already have the person's name, you've already talked to them and probably agreed on a trade-- by this point you might as well just use the friends list and having this extra trade option wouldn't add much to the game (in just my opinion, of course).

DeletedUser

ya i got what you mean by what you said that we can trade via friends its just that what am saying is you don't have to add people to trade with for example there could be a Market tread on the forum that players can post info about there own markets and discuss goods and if you want to trade you look for the specific (I did mean that word in the original post that was just a spelling error :) ) players that posted there market goods on the forum in game on the world market search bar, if you get me.

DeletedUser12026

I wonder if world trade might also allow players with multiple I.D.s to use feeder accounts to feed their main account, with possible reduced chance of detection? There already seems too many of these accounts in the game, although I note that action is being taken to clear them as they noted.

DeletedUser

I wonder if world trade might also allow players with multiple I.D.s to use feeder accounts to feed their main account, with possible reduced chance of detection? There already seems too many of these accounts in the game, although I note that action is being taken to clear them as they noted.

That wouldn't change anything in that regard. They are just as easy for us to find if they use the friends list or not.