• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: World Selector not displaying World Name

DeletedUser

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: Chrome - current
  • Overview of the bug: When picking Brisgard as the world I want to play in, the world name does not display in the combo box - it stays blank
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Every time
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions None
  • Summary: When trying to log into a world server - this can make it look like the program did not accept the world you want to play in. During times of slow logins, this can be especially confusing.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:

Refresh your browser (F5: soft refresh and CTRL+F5: hard refresh). - Yes
- Clear your browser's cache (temporary internet files). - Yes
- Try a different (up to date) browser. - No
- Delete your cookies. - Yes
- Temporarily disable all (greasemonkey) scripts and browser add-ons. - no greasemonky addons
- Log out / Log in - Yes
- Restart your computer. - No
- Try a different computer. - Yes
- Try a different internet connection. - Yes
- Careful with this and only proceed if you know what you're doing! - Temporarily disable your firewall and your anti virus program. Do this only for a quickcheck, enable your security system immediately again! - No thanks :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

same here, i didn't report it because I assumed it was common knowledge. definitely could use a fix though. It shouldn't be that hard, right?

DeletedUser

Definitely have seen this before, and it is a confirmed bug... I know its being looked at so i will mark this as a duplicate...