• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World name in browser tab

DeletedUser106918

Proposal:
Show the name of the world in your browser's tabs.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yep.

Reason:
Makes it easier to see which tab belongs to which world if you have multiple worlds opened.

Details:
Just change
Code:
<title>Forge of Empires</title>
to
Code:
<title>Arvahall - Forge of Empires</title>
etc.

Visual Aids:

Balance:
n/a

Abuse Prevention:
n/a

Summary:
see above

DeletedUser

Will remain undecided on this, can see that it could be useful for some but I'm one of those people who just don't need it. I can easily tell the world I'm in with a glance at the en-prefix in the address bar.

DeletedUser96901

+/- 0

nice to have
but not really necessary because I know what worlds are open ;)

DeletedUser12400

Will remain undecided on this, can see that it could be useful for some but I'm one of those people who just don't need it. I can easily tell the world I'm in with a glance at the en-prefix in the address bar.

I agree with you yet for example:
my tab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16126

Was not aware you could open different worlds.
Every time I open another world, the session on the first tab expires...

DeletedUser99588

Was not aware you could open different worlds.
Every time I open another world, the session on the first tab expires...

That happens when you open the same world twice. The first instance will no longer be usable and will show a message that when clicked returns you to login page.