• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: World cup quest line - infiltrate sectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

• World: en6
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug: Football quest requires to infiltrate 4 sectors, and in my last province all not occupied sectors are already infiltrated but quest is still there.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency: Extremely High
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser

Have you tried:

1. Refreshing the browser page to see if this clears it? You have to have accepted the quest first and then ensure that you have infiltrated 4 sectors in total.

2. Logging out, clearing your browser cache and logging in again?

DeletedUser96901

Have you tried:

1. Refreshing the browser page to see if this clears it? You have to have accepted the quest first and then ensure that you have infiltrated 4 sectors in total.

2. Logging out, clearing your browser cache and logging in again?
what should that bring ?
infiltrating before the quest doesn't count

and the failsafe is not having all existing sectors infiltrated
it is: have the last province

so there are two possibilities:
1. aquire the province
2. write the support. maybe he sets that requirement to done

DeletedUser6065

When Sergione says his last province is already infiltrated, does he mean that he is PME and finished with his map, or, this is the last province he has currently opened? If there are still provinces to be scouted/infiltrated, I do not believe this quest will complete until current province is conquered, and the next province is scouted/infiltrated. When you have an infiltrate quest, and you have already done so, conquering the province will complete the quest only if that specific province is named in the quest. . . mk

DeletedUser

More details would be useful as it isn't very clear what the situation is.

I managed to complete this quest by accepting it and then infiltrating 4 sectors in a province where I had already gained some sectors through negotiation. It did not require me to conquer / acquire the whole province to complete the quest.

DeletedUser96901

More details would be useful as it isn't very clear what the situation is.

I managed to complete this quest by accepting it and then infiltrating 4 sectors in a province where I had already gained some sectors through negotiation. It did not require me to conquer / acquire the whole province to complete the quest.
more information than that he is in the last province and there is nothing to infiltrate left :rolleyes:

it is clear after reading it :p

When Sergione says his last province is already infiltrated, does he mean that he is PME and finished with his map...
playing since Nov 2012.
so why shouldn't he be in the last province of the PME :confused:

still the solution is:
1. aquire the province
OR
2. write the support. maybe he sets that requirement to done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6065

Hipp - clarification here. If you only have (for example) 4 sectors open and all are infiltrated then you need to conquer the province if that province is named. If you have a province w/more than 4 sectors in various states, but 4 sectors not infiltrated, then yes, infiltrate 4 will complete. Sergione has only 4 infiltrated sectors left on this province, so he is 'stuck'.
Test - I believe you are wrong. If he has additional provinces, conquer may not complete this quest. Sergione may need to scout/infiltrate a new province. And, as it is NOT clear if he is at end of map, Hipp is right. More info may be needed. But by all means, send a ticket. Let's see . . mk

DeletedUser96901

Test - I believe you are wrong.
I can't be wrong :p
the information is
and in my last province all not occupied sectors are already infiltrated but quest is still there.

that information could be wrong and he is not in the last province
so why discussion about an information that you think is wrong

I assume the information is correct and for that situation I wrote the solution TWICE

But by all means, send a ticket.
I still prefer: 1. acquire the province
that helps in both cases:
if it is the last province it finish the quest
if it is not the last province the support won't help because there are provinces and sectors left to infiltrate and he still have to aquire the provice

so why sending a ticket to the support and waiting 2 days for an answer ?

More info may be needed.
more information for what ?
doing "1. acquire the province" would always get him closer to the finish of the quest

If he has additional provinces, conquer may not complete this quest.
no but it will get him closer to completing the quest: conquering --> scouting --> infiltrating

DeletedUser

I assume the information is correct and for that situation I wrote the solution TWICE

Which is fine if the information is correct and he is on the very last province of the game. If not, then it may be one of the other solutions or he may still be stuck for some as yet unknown reason. Hopefully we have either provided the correct advice already, or the player will return with more information so that the appropriate solution can be found. :D

DeletedUser7719

Yes, we are just making pages of reading for him for no reason right now. It's as simple as:

If you infiltrated before you accepted the quest, then it won't count towards it, and you need to find new sectors to infiltrate. The quest will autocomplete when you acquire this province if this really is your last province of the campaign map.

DeletedUser97018

i had the same problem, was stuck for a bit, but only until i got myself current province
after that i got another province to scout and when finally got there - infiltrated it....
mission complete (that one at least) ;)

DeletedUser97349

Yes, we are just making pages of reading for him for no reason right now. It's as simple as:

If you infiltrated before you accepted the quest, then it won't count towards it, and you need to find new sectors to infiltrate. The quest will autocomplete when you acquire this province if this really is your last province of the campaign map.

This is correct, therefore I will mark this thread as 'not a bug'.

DeletedUser

It was last province in map, and before I accepted quest there was already 1 infiltrated secto. After that I infiltrated other 3 and quest was still there with nothing more to infiltrate. I couldn't conquer last sector so I wrote to support, but in the meantime I managed to collected goods to negotiate sector and to continue with Soccer quest line.

Bottom line, when you get quest in which you need to scout a province, it will be auto-completed if there is nothing more to scout, so I expected this quest to be auto-completed as well, since I couldn't complete it request of infiltration.

You can lock thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.