Closed World Craft Fair

Discussion in 'Competitions Archive' started by Lady Marlena, May 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Marlena

Lady Marlena FoE Team Community Manager

Kings and Queens!

Your trash could turn out to be a treasure!

It's time to get creative! Our current event showcases a World Fair building.

[​IMG]

Show us your creative talents and design your own World's Fair using your recyclable materials. You can use any World's Fair Building as inspiration. (Examples of World's Fair buildings are the Atomium, Space Needle and Eiffel Tower)

The only rules are that it must be constructed out of recyclable materials such as egg cartons, cans or empty cereal boxes, and must be a recognized World's Fair building.

Posts will be hidden from view until the contest closes and the winners are chosen. The winners will be chosen by the Community Management team.

Upload a photo of your creation below and our 5 lucky winners will win 500 Scrolls. The competition ends Monday 20th May.

Happy Crafting!

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. FighterAde

FighterAde Private

Wow 50 years too late for me, maybe get my grandkids on it

QueenLynett likes this.
  3. QueenLynett

QueenLynett Private

Oh no! A week & a half?? That's not enough time! :(

4. sweetnikki

sweetnikki Private

Do you really expect us to make a worlds fair building out of trash at home from egg boxes,drink cans and so on for a chance to win 500 scrolls, FOE is turning into a children's TV show, What's next finger painting. And you can tell me "Don't do it then" but i am one of many adults who play this game and think the same. it's just another event building i don't need or want,

5. Ragtherog

Ragtherog Private

So what are the other world trade buildings or where can we find this out?

6. DrevniAlieni

DrevniAlieni Private

sorry for asking, but description seems incomplete, like, can we combine elements from two-three buildings? or if I choose some building that's not in the game, like the Tower of the Sun made for the Japan's Expo '70or the Palace of Fine Arts - 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition, San Francisco? and what about colors, do we need to use environmental friendly dyes or any acrylic, watercolor, oil..?

7. Lord PKY

Lord PKY Private

8. Lady Marlena

Lady Marlena FoE Team Community Manager

It doesn't have to be elaborate and absolutely get your grandkids/kids involved. It's meant to be fun. There are some examples here and more on google.
    https://www.cntraveler.com/gallerie...icago-1893-london-seattle-new-york-city-paris

Colours are your choice, or black and white is fine. Like I said, its meant to be fun. Me? I can't make a circle look like a circle so I'm going to appreciate any efforts that are made :)

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  9. Momoomo

Momoomo Private

I found it rather inspiring to reproduce the most desirable and therefore the most recognizable World's Fair building for all the players in Forge of Empires. I hope your expectations are satisfied. :) FOE-1.jpg

10. Dudettas

Dudettas FoE Team Co-Community Manager

Congratulations to Momoomo, we love your creativity and your model created.

Please look out for a message in game for your prize.

11. Momoomo

Momoomo Private

Thank you so much, guys! It was really fun! Can't say that I very much like to rummage in Trash... :))) But 500 scrolls and finally the 10th level of this fantastic building were worth it! And My congratulations to all the winners! Cheers!

12. QueenLynett

QueenLynett Private

Were there any other entries? I only see one.
    I wish there was more time, I had something really nice planned, but too much going on in RL! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.