• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: World choosing (homepage)

DeletedUser38

I haven't found that, surprisingly yet, on the bugs. Maybe I am a big noob for forum search... haha

Now in the homepage, (at least on google chrome) You can choose a world to login. Though, you dont see the world you selected once you clicked on a world (or before). I had experienced similar problems in the past with logins buttons + google chrome on other innogames game (maybe a year ago)

We see simply a blank spot instead of the world selected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This happens here aswell. Never experienced before :)
Browser:Opera latest version

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
FoE Team
Initially you could not choose a world. This isue has been solved.

In Chrome we have a problem were the world name is not displayed, but selectable in the world drop-down menu. This has been reported. Surge are you using chrome?