• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

wonky AI battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im sick and tired of doing auto complete, for all my short range troops deciding they are going to kamakazee into the middle of the battle just to get slaughtered. this needs to be fixed. its getting annoying

DeletedUser

Well the fix is to not do auto complete then if you dont like the way the game has your troops fight. Move them yourself and have them attack

DeletedUser4089

Have you tried just using manual control? That way the AI can't kamikaze your troops...

DeletedUser

bah. im loo lazy to do that. i wish there was a "kick your troops up the butt so they move faster" button :P

DeletedUser

There is actually. Right here:
2v3h1xj.jpg

That button can move your troops 1x, 3x or 9x normal speed.
Archangel Snail in Changelog 0.16 said:
Battle
  • We have made it possible to choose 3 different speeds in battle.
  • 1x speed - The battle will run in normal speed with no speed ups.
  • 3x speed - The battle will continue 3 times faster then normal.
  • 9x speed - The battle will continue 9 times faster then normal.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*notices all the archers lod has and sends a full army of heavy cavalry at him :D*

DeletedUser

That was just my rotation army. I quickly entered a battle to take that screenshot specially for 0235. ;)
You'll find my army has a bit more than mere archers. :D

DeletedUser

"Mere" archers? Don't look down on those units! :D They've become valuable veterans in my army :p

DeletedUser

Apologies, I should've said 'merely' perhaps :P
They are indeed the best units up til the LMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.