• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wishing Well in Summer Event

DeletedUser97172

I got really excited just now, when I seem to have been given 10 blueprints by my wishing well. But I can't find them. I checked my inventory, my great buildings, my gifts. Nothing. Any ideas? Or maybe those images of paper with 10 next to them weren't blueprints - in which case what were they.

Suggestions on a postcard please.:)

Amy Steele

General
If you are in Colonial Age, the 10 paper could well be... 10 Paper! (CA good). One of the things the Wishing Well produces is 10 of a random good from the age you are in. So far as I know, goods are the only type of thing which the Well produces 10 of.

(The Wishing Well does not produce Blueprints).

DeletedUser

Oh man, 10 bps from a 3x3 building would be hilariously broken. (and awesome) ;)

DeletedUser12633

- Coins
- Supplies
- Medals
- Goods of current Age
- FPs
- Diamonds

DeletedUser7719

- Coins
- Supplies
- Medals
- Goods of current Age
- FPs
- Diamonds
Coins, Supplies, and (10 random) Goods (from the current Age) are high chance; Medals and (2) FP are a low chance; and (50) diamonds are around a 1% chance