• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wishing Well Forge Points Subtracted instead of added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6603

Was on my Greifental account about five minutes ago.

Harvested Wishing Well. Waited for the two FP's that were
shown to have been awarded. When they did to my surprise
they were subtracted from my original total of six, and
reduced it to four. Should have went from six to eight.

Anyone else aware/here of this anomaly?

Wil

DeletedUser7798

A known bug. You are given the points, it's just a display bug. Relog will sort it

DeletedUser7798

Tried using the points? Think my conclusion the other day when noticing the same display bug, was that the points are invisible after relog. use the 6 points, and you will either use 6+2 invisible or you will receive 2 fresh as soon as you spend the 6. or similar, use a forge point package and the invisible points will become visible. or buy a fp. the trick is to "force" the system to recognize the points, a relog alone may not be enough, but may be required still to force commands ahead in que and update toward server. doing all this within a timeframe of 15 seconds may lead to malicious results, allow full loads.

I really can't say for sure. And not bothered to look in bug section. Just sharing the little info i got on this issue that is difficult to test :P

Status
Not open for further replies.