• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Wishing Well diamond collection bug

DeletedUser111359

So I saw something that kinda sucked tonight doing my WW / 24 hour collections.

I use Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 on W10. I have a tab open for each world I play on. On En5 I collected using the spend 5diamond button, and Scored. I got 2 diamond drops from my WW collection. So it flashed +95 in the upper right and I was showing 810 diamonds on that world (more than 800 for sure). Then I switched to EN12 and it was showing 715 diamods still, it hadn't yet updated. Unfortunately for me, I spent 5 diamonds to collect too quickly, and got another diamond drop even, so I should have been up 150 for the night. But instead it showed a different count, and when I did a quick reload it flashed (-55) on the diamonds indicator even. So I ended the night with just 755, or 40 more than I started, rather than 140 as it should have been. :(

DeletedUser111359

Happened to me again today. On En12 I was showing 165 diamonds (I picked up 50 - 5 on it today, and spent some earlier in the day). When I switched to En15 it flipped back to 125, then subtracted the 2 sets of 5 I had spent on En5 and 12. Landing on 115. Reloading En15 leaves me with 115 there still. And I'm sure that when I reload En12, I'll be back down to 115 as well. So that's at least 150 diamonds I've been shorted in the last 2 days collections.

I don't remember this being an issue w/ the Flash client, but maybe I'll try switching back (and dealing with crashes/hangs) to see if I can replicate there.

After switching to Flash and reloading all 5 tabs, En12 is showing 165 diamonds and the other 4 tabs are showing 115 diamonds.

Just at a guess I'd say there's some kind of issue with the spending being passed to other open "sessions" but the gains aren't being passed the same. I'll potentially find out tomorrow if this is an issue with just HTML5, or if the same happens with Flash as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

So another data point. Last night after collecting I hopped on my iPad before bed. And it was showing 265 diamonds. So I made sure to visit all 5 worlds, so that they would all need a refresh when I got back to my PC, and as of this morning I did have 265 diamonds. So the 150 I collected on Monday/Tuesday night at least did make it into my account after all.