• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wish I knew who visited me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

...and what they did. I mean: tavern was polished by X, thriumphal arc by Y.

So I'd know who polished the dang statue with plenty of cultural buildings around, and thanks him/her... with 4 archers + 4 ballistae! :cool:

DeletedUser

Agreed. I'd like to be able to thank the person who polished or supported me as well.

DeletedUser1294

What the fakhurmajad is this?
It's in the History screen in town hall...

DeletedUser

It's in the History screen in town hall...
The OP is saying that we'd like to know who visited and what they did. Not just a generic visitation notice. The current events log is poor and fails to provide details of what a player did when they showed. It doesn't even show a difference between motivation and polishing.

DeletedUser65

and theres also the fact it disappears off the history after 24 hours,

DeletedUser1294

The OP is saying that we'd like to know who visited and what they did. Not just a generic visitation notice. The current events log is poor and fails to provide details of what a player did when they showed. It doesn't even show a difference between motivation and polishing.

It's very obvious who visited, I think it's under 'Player Name'.
What they did - They either attacked, polished or motivated, and yes you can see what they did, because it either says the one of your buildings has been polished or motivated.
Learn to hover.

DeletedUser

Panther, I have 30 people visit me during a day. I DO NOT know what they did, because the event log doesn't show it and with multiple buildings in my city effected, it is impossible to track.

DeletedUser1294

Panther, I have 30 people visit me during a day. I DO NOT know what they did, because the event log doesn't show it and with multiple buildings in my city effected, it is impossible to track.

You must be some popular guy then.
a) Yes you do know what they did, attack; polish; or motivate
b) Yes, the event log does show such
c) Don't know why you need to know which of your buildings were motivated or polished..

DeletedUser65

what he wants to know is what each specific player did,

i have a flower bush and tavern both polished, it doesn't tell me who polished which 1. also it doesn't tell you which building was motivated and by whom, yes you can hover over and see which one has double outcome but with the lag of reports showing up in history you may have already collected from that building.

the main point i believe he is trying to make is that when he visits he polish's the best building he can but somebody visiting him keeps polishing his tree's or some other small happiness building and leaving his tavern untouched. so with a more detailed history screen he can see exactly who is not helping him fully and in turn stop helping them

DeletedUser

You must be some popular guy then.
a) Yes you do know what they did, attack; polish; or motivate
b) Yes, the event log does show such
c) Don't know why you need to know which of your buildings were motivated or polished..
a) No you do NOT know what they did. The event log says "You have been supported!" and "One of your buildings has been boosted!" Now how does that tell me polish or motivation?

b) No the event log does not show who did what. You say it does, prove it with a screen shot or stop claiming it does.

c) Because if someone is motivating or polishing higher end buildings, I'd like to reciprocate to keep that relationship in place.

DeletedUser

polished buildings have a star hovering over them ;)
Are you guys intentionally being facetious? If I'm not online when a "support" occurs, and I have multiple buildings boosted, how do I know which player polished and which motivated?

Yes, I can see the stars, yes I can see the production boosts when I harvest. However I cannot tell which player did what, and that is my point. The event log is very poor and lacking in detail.

DeletedUser

I agree, it would be nice to see who did what, so I can see who's the more helpful and whom I should pay a respectful visit back by polishing or motivating the best things in his/her town.
On a side note, but not totally unrelated, I can see which buildings of mine are polished (yay! enthusiast people, more produce! :)) but I can't see which of my buildings are motivated, so can we put a star or something above those too?
And err.. when I hover over the polishing button it claims I can boost goods buildings (see image), but there's no way of doing that and it would be nice... I would like to be surprised with some extra goods every now and then to balance the plunder. :p
2012-05-22 motivate.JPG

DeletedUser653

Farg,
your talking sense and I agree with your words and logic. I support original posters idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.