• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Train - Clarification chaining cars

bobbit64

Private
I have a Winter Train and accumulated a number of cars. Read thru the Wiki and noted that chaining them gives extra rewards, but its not clear if there is any or no benefit if you chain all 3 unique cars and chain a duplicate car like an extra sleeping car.

I had Winter Train L6 + Sleeping + Freight + Dining + Sleeping. Is there any benefit having the 2nd sleeping?

I have a few extra cars.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The only limits to the "chained" buildings is city space, and having enough buildings (in this game, trains, boats and airships are considered buildings).
If you have 20 sleeping cars chained to your level 6 Train - then you will gain an additional 40 forge points. Mix and match, or all of one kind - does not matter. It only matters if the building description says 'unique', and the train cars do not say that.