• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Winter quest - Delete 3 units (I had to delete 10 units)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5651
  • Start date

DeletedUser5651

Hi all, I know that's a beta game, ok, but when it says "delete 3 units", you do it, press ok and the progression bar remains on zero of 3. I had to delete 4 ballistas and 6 archers before seeing the green sign (quest accomplished). And this is not the first time, I lost a lot of coins (about 20 000 coins) and the equivalent in supplies in other quests too.
I'd like to have back my 4 ballistas, 6 archers and just for this time 20 000 coins will be ok. Thank you.

Peteurdeculs, en7, Greifental

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10257

Hi I know that's a beta game also and that there will be glitches have had the same problem have deleted 6 arcs now and 3 armoured infantry it still will not go to green.I too would like my forces back or at least some form of compensation either medals or diamonds and the problemb or glitch sorted.love the game many thanks

Dobbydwarf

East-Nagach

DeletedUser

why didnt you just built a spear fighter barracks and delete them instead of deleting armored infantry and complaining?

DeletedUser10257

I Did that 1st, still never accepted, so thought it was asking for higher so worked my way up still not accepting Its an obvious glich so have reported it

DeletedUser

Hey Dobbydwarf, welcome to the Forums. :)

It is most likely that you're experiencing what's happening here: Click me

- L

DeletedUser10257

Thanks never deleted unit makers but I may not have accepted it cant say 100% the 1st time but i did the second and third for sure. A friend of mine said there was an issue with google chrome and flash player cleared cache and history and it works fine now and have been able to get the reward.

Thanks

Dobby

DeletedUser5651

I accepted the quest FOR SURE, EVERY TIME (as the other times for other quests I mentioned before). So for me the problem is not fixed, means that I don't have my units and my coins back: at that point it will be ok. But obviously, if you don't want to, I can't do nothing...
Also, I never complain because that's not my main activity. Thanks a lot.