• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event's Shuffle Action

DeletedUser109502

In the winter event, there is a big problem of getting a shuffle if u got a prize in ur earlier tries/turns
OR
If we didn't get a prize & u want to get it but all ruins when we get a shuffle in our last presents!
So it makes the winter event almost useless!
So I think FOE shall place the shuffle action away from hidden presents just like the summer event!

DeletedUser109385

100% Agreed! Shuffle action should be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Soldatos, watch your language. It ain't big and it ain't clever.

As for the shuffle, it's a game of chance, there should be an element of risk or a 'dud' element to a game of chance. Not every square can be a winner.

DeletedUser

If you take into account all the coin and supply ones, they aren't all winning squares xD
Right especially the coin ones! Who cares about winning coins? THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM! Ahhhhh.....
I'm not quite so jaded yet that I don't remember how useful coin and supply packages were in the early stages of the game even though we do turn our noses up at them as more advanced players :PBig prize, several intermediate prizes, lots of little prizes and a dud seems an appropriate template to me in this kind of game.

DeletedUser110168

I'm not quite so jaded yet that I don't remember how useful coin and supply packages were in the early stages of the game even though we do turn our noses up at them as more advanced players
Just started pushing an account in Beta, EMA right now and while I do see the value of coins/supplies, if you set up your town right the packages wouldn't be necessary by any stretch :)

Big prize, several intermediate prizes, lots of little prizes and a dud seems an appropriate template to me in this kind of game.
Then how about the fall event? Sure the prize structure was the same, except for the fact that you could buy as many of the big prizes as you wanted as long as you had 'found it' already.

DeletedUser

Just started pushing an account in Beta, EMA right now and while I do see the value of coins/supplies, if you set up your town right the packages wouldn't be necessary by any stretch :)
That's probably true by the time you're in EMA, but not necessary is not the same as completely useless.

Then how about the fall event? Sure the prize structure was the same, except for the fact that you could buy as many of the big prizes as you wanted as long as you had 'found it' already.
Do you really want the same format for each event? Wouldn't that be terribly tedious? ;)

DeletedUser110168

That's probably true by the time you're in EMA, but not necessary is not the same as completely useless.
I hit EMA this morning, it's been about 10 days and Iv'e done fine without coin and supply packages :) Not necessary and completely useless in this case I would say are synonymous :)

Do you really want the same format for each event? Wouldn't that be terribly tedious? ;)

lol I wasn't complaining ;P

Vesiger

Monarch
The shuffle makes it possible to win that day's prize twice, though - normally you can't win it again once it's been exposed. Two lots of 25 diamonds, anyone? :D

DeletedUser9168

and i was able to do exactly that on 2 worlds. plus 2 santas workshops on 2 different worlds and receiving a shuffle which i didn't complain about either