• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

winter event reindeer prizes

Shad23

Emperor
I am not being ripped off. I use what I won in the game to buy what I can use in the game. How can that be a rip off??? If you do not like it, that is your problem. Why should I not spend diamonds because of that?
do you realy think those things in the reindeer are worth paying almost 3 K diamonds for Agent ?

Agent327

Overlord
do you realy think those things in the reindeer are worth paying almost 3 K diamonds for Agent ?

Yes. Some things I can use. Others I can sell in the AD.

If you buy something you like, have enough money to do so, should I critisize you and tell others not to buy it, cause if it sells well, they might raise the prize, or sell more?

It is not up to you to decide what I can or should buy and what not.

Shad23

Emperor
ok this got petty quickly sheesh
eh don't mind us that's just Agent being Agent and me being me , lol i love replying to Agent he always has somthing to reply eaven if his reasoning is always or almost always negetive when i reply to Agent i can't wait to see his answers if your tired of us you can place us both on ignore if you want

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
It’s a pretty lousy offer 2000+ diamonds for things you can win for free by logging in and collecting stars on a daily basis, 3 expansions would cost me less in diamonds and a complete set of GB prints would be cheaper too, very happy I’m finished and have the charcoal train and 6 dining carts, a nice 40% attack boost, Role on the next event :)