• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Winter event quest glitch?

DeletedUser

• World: Jaims
  • Browser and Version: Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: I'm on the quest "gain population and happiness" and "collect supplies, money and goods". For a while whenever I did either of these it was listed fine, then it randomly stopped adding to the total. I've built more houses, built decorations, collected supplies money and goods but have not been able to complete the quest. The gathered money/supplies/whatever else still appear in my game total though
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Once
  • Urgency: It would be nice to have it sorted soon because I can't move on in the winter event until I get past this quest
  • Preventative Actions: Tried refreshing and building different houses/decorations from different eras
  • Summary: Can't pass winter event quest because game doesn't register me building things or collecting money.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Y
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
the ones I can

DeletedUser96901

you need
gain 20 population + 20 happiness (only counts when or are online when it finishs)
collect 200 coins + 200 supplies + 5 goods

so which of both parts don't finish ?
and have you tried it again

DeletedUser

I'm trying the goods again now :)

I just got in touch with my uni's internet people and it could be maintenance going on disrupting the connection?

DeletedUser97349

I believe this issue is now resolved, so moving to not a bug. If you have further issues, londonlassie, please send us a support ticket and we can have a look at your account for you.