• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Winter event bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadi77

Private
So yesterday I got "double payout for next gift" reward and ran out of stars, next day I reset presents when I got enough stars for 1 gift (I didn't open a gift and get a shuffle) and I got double payout again, so I just lost 10 stars for nothing. Is this intended?

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
The gift board resets each day; if you do not open any gifts after winning the double, there is nothing that the game is able to double. You have to actually open a gift for it to be doubled :)

Tadi77

Private
Yes you literally repeated obvious thing I just said, Im just saying this should be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

It is intended, so not a bug. If you feel it should be different, you can add it to the feedback, but in a normal way, without the profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.