• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winning a Friend Invite on the GE

DeletedUser12400

I agree that there should be solution but friend invite as reward in guild feature is nonsense. I understand that many players can't invite because they putted themselves in such position but there are players that have less than 80 friends and this reward just doesn't make sense to them at all.

DeletedUser109385

-1 Just no, this will just waste the chances of getting prizes that will be useful rather than just 1 friend invite which in my opinion is a rip-off after doing lots of GE encounters.

DeletedUser110620

+1 (honestly some of the GE rewards are not very helpful, So I'd like to see this as an alternative to the reward one is offered, just once per GE)

DeletedUser108379

I agree that there should be solution but friend invite as reward in guild feature is nonsense. I understand that many players can't invite because they putted themselves in such position but there are players that have less than 80 friends and this reward just doesn't make sense to them at all.

I do not need a motivation kit. Yes, it does happen, once for a while, that one of my buildings is not motivated. But I will no this not before it is ready to collect. So a motivation kit is of no use at all for me.

I do not use watchfires, but get them as rewards. From my laste era I have 25 production buildings I am not going to use.

There are already prizes that are of no value for some players. Why not a friend invite? Having many friends does look like a main goal of the play at the moment, with the friends tavern and all. So since it is a very important aspect of the game, the possibility to have more than 80 friends and nonetheless being able to invite a new friends just sometimes, in very special circumstances, is crucial. Much more important than to have a few more percentage of defence.

DeletedUser110195

They could put friend invite rewards at a level where people will have had to have been playing long enough to get above 80 friends,3 perhaps?(unless they're anti-social which would raise other questions)