• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why when I build up a GB my rank goes lower?

DeletedUser

Why when I build up a GB my global rank and points are getting lower? Does someone know?:(

Andrew420

Major
@dani2001
You should contact support and submit a ticket if you want answer
All you will get on forum is opinions and speculation sprinkled with allot of assumptions

DeletedUser99588

Global rank can go down because players below you are overtaking your score. The only way to lose points is by deleting stuctures in your city whether that is buildings or decorations. If you haven't deleted anything and you build a GB then your score should increase rather than decrease.

If you feel it has reduced when it shouldn't have then contact support who should be able to check.

DeletedUser2989

Why then you think there's the question section?

I think Andrew420 meant that there are some questions better answered by the IGM's (In Game Mods). So while here we can give answers such as:

Global rank can go down because players below you are overtaking your score. The only way to lose points is by deleting stuctures in your city whether that is buildings or decorations. If you haven't deleted anything and you build a GB then your score should increase rather than decrease.

If you need to know anything more specific about what has happened in your case specifically then the IGM's can look into whatever logs/tools they have and they'll be able to see all the numbers and hopefully be able to explain what happened :)