• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why time go faster for some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1132

because they have discovered time machine, its a reward for one of the quests but i don´t remember which one

its a cool thing, all your production is 100% faster than normal for one week if i remember right

DeletedUser

o_O Time machine?! Seriously? Whatever happened to the Da Vinci Chopper?

DeletedUser

What do we want?

Time Travel!

When do we want it?

It's irrelevant!

DeletedUser276

ok peoples dont yank chains and dont spam the forums :P

there is no time machine reward. Time doesnt go faster for some people. Some people buy research and such with diamonds which is instantaneous rather than having to work for it like most players do. That may be why it goes faster for certain others.

DeletedUser

i invented a time machine , but it used so much power the world expolded.
" when did you invent it ? "
in about 4 hours :)

DeletedUser

i invented a time machine , but it used so much power the world expolded.
" when did you invent it ? "
in about 4 hours :)

*stabs Lonestar multiple times*

There, no more mad scientists inventing doomsday machines in the future, world is safe thanks to me :D (this thread has served its purpose :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.