• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why quest cant finish?

DeletedUser

Hello,
Im new in this,and i have problem with quest who not want to finish.
Quest is "Research military building" , so i do this but quest is not finish.
If some one now something pls post here.

DeletedUser

You need to research the military building by spending enough forge points and then unlock the research by spending the coins / supplies required to unlock it. If you have done all of this, the research is complete. Try refreshing if the quest does not show as completed.

If you are still having problems, could you post the words of the quest and what age you are in so that further help can be provided.

DeletedUser7719

In order to research a military building, you need to spend forge points in tech that unlocks a military building. Then, you just need to unlock it after you have spent the desired amount of forge points in the tech
If you have done this, there may be another objective to the quest that you didn't complete yet

DeletedUser

I have done evrything and still quest is standing.
Im in Bronze Age and Quest is "Research military building"
Hint -> Research technology that unlock a military building

DeletedUser

I have done evrything and still quest is standing.
Im in Bronze Age and Quest is "Research military building"
Hint -> Research technology that unlock a military building

You might also get a quicker and better reply asking for help in your global chat in whichever world you are playing in. Someone can then talk you through what you need to do and work out why it's not completing.

However, Bronze Age military buildings research are: Spears, Slingshots, Horseback Riding, Phalanx and Siege Weapons.

Spears: 4 Forge Points

Slingshots: 5 Forge Points & 200 coins

Horseback Riding: 6 Forge Points & 250 coins

Phalanx: 8 Forge Points & 200 supplies

Siege Weapons: 9 Forge Points & 500 coins

If the research has a $ sign rather than a tick, it is not complete.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Commonly, when people complain that the quests don't finish, it's usually because they clicked the little 'x' in the top right corner rather than the giant 'ok' button on the bottom. This keeps the quest lingering, but you haven't actually accepted it, so it doesn't get any progress regardless of what you do.

DeletedUser

I hope this will be help :)
Quest.jpg
Quest1.jpg
Quest2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did you accept the quest before you completed the research for the horseback riding? If you did, it should have completed. If you didn't accept the quest before you completed the research for horseback riding, you will have to complete a different military research to complete the quest. Please either complete one of the other military researches available in the Bronze Age; Phalanx (8 Forge Points & 200 supplies) or Siege Weapons (9 Forge Points & 500 coins) or submit a ticket to support to say that the quest has not completed.

DeletedUser14881

It's quite possible that you accepted the quest after researched a tech. This is not a problem in the first ages, but the later ones is kinda of frustrating.

DeletedUser103089

Hey guys!

I havea quest what I'm not able to finish: "The Siege"
I have to infiltrate 5 province of Zaldon-on-See. The whole Sector is mine, but the quest doesn't finish.

Thanks

DeletedUser96901

Hey guys!

I havea quest what I'm not able to finish: "The Siege"
I have to infiltrate 5 province of Zaldon-on-See. The whole Sector is mine, but the quest doesn't finish.

Thanks
you have to read more carefully

you have to scout EAST of Zaldon-on-Sea and scout 5 provinces of that provice

"that province" is NOT Zaldon-on-Sea