• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why does the tribal square look different today?

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I've searched the forums and can't find anyone commenting on this. And on the Wiki it still looks the same as it always did. I didn't notice any update about it.

DeletedUser96901

or they thought
it is so obvious that it doesn't need to be in the announcement

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
Seems like a bit of unnecessary tweaking to me. I'd have thought there were more important things that needed fixing but maybe not.

WinnerGR

Captain
Seems like a bit of unnecessary tweaking to me. I'd have thought there were more important things that needed fixing but maybe not.
I do agree very much as the old graphics had nothing bad .

I think is important that there is a balance of bugfixes and updates and this is not a balanced update in my opinion as there is no need for it .

The GE upgrade kits ect ect that are coming soon are needed though ,as most advanced people have lodes of the current GE buildings

Agent327

Overlord
I do agree very much as the old graphics had nothing bad .

I think is important that there is a balance of bugfixes and updates and this is not a balanced update in my opinion as there is no need for it .

And that again shows how much you know about the game. The Art team does not work on bugs.

DeletedUser110327

I think the new GE buildings are gorgeous. The tribal square is excellent. The Art team are really first class. I'm still deleting those stupid gates of the sun whatever you call him stupid thingies though.

DeletedUser117610

I like the new Sky Watch, it looks less like an Aztec catapult lol.

The new city terrain today is beautiful, more on par with the backgrounds in the recent settlements. Plus Orca spotting is fun when you’re really bored. However I am finding myself clicking all kinds of random geography thinking it’s an incident.. sure I’m not the only one. Speaking of incidents tho; hope they’re the next asset due an upgrade cos damn some of those are just daft.

DeletedUser110327

My city looks amazing today. Well, my wilderness. The trees, colours, contrasts, water, everything, just fabulous. I hope someone bought a packet of chocolate hobnobs for the art department to have with their tea today. They are amazing. Well, the animations department is amazing too, the game engine is amazing, the game design is amazing (apart from the gameplay in the Iron Age and EMA which is awful) and everything works really well. Thanks for the new look city, I love it.

Agent327

Overlord
My city looks amazing today. Well, my wilderness. The trees, colours, contrasts, water, everything, just fabulous. I hope someone bought a packet of chocolate hobnobs for the art department to have with their tea today. They are amazing. Well, the animations department is amazing too, the game engine is amazing, the game design is amazing (apart from the gameplay in the Iron Age and EMA which is awful) and everything works really well. Thanks for the new look city, I love it.

They could have made it look like a landscape hit by an atomb bomb and you still would have loved it. There has yet to be a change you did not love.