• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

Indy Diamond

Private
Your logic is flawed players will use cheats to keep up not to be the best. They just can't be bothered playing and don't want to put the effort in. Suddenly being the best highlights the cheating. Sneaky lazy cheaters just keep up without doing the work. It's never them or their fault either, due to the embarrassment of being caught.
I guess it happens but I think given what's happened to our guild today that's not the case here. There's been a serious error of judgment with no apology or explanation.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
What evidence do you have for this? As a guild member I promise you no one is using scripts - we just work really well as a team and work together. Just think for a minute - if we did use scripts then why don't we win every time? Are you going to accuse every guild who does well of using scripts? Good to know that Blackadders have also been involved in this though. If we thought any one could possibly be using scripts they'd get kicked by the guild leaders, quicksmart. If you genuinely believe this you've been badly misinformed.
What I am saying is that your Guild does not use bots or scripts as far as you are aware, if any member is using them, they wouldn't tell anyone, what members do, if is is against the rules, would certainly be kept secret, it would be difficult to prove by anyone within a guild, and with the advent of the changes on GBG even more for Guild leaders to check on, as the cap limit of fights every 24 hrs... I was referring to the fact that it is possible for players on any platform to get these insidious items and has been for over a year, I do sympathise with you and your members if any members have been banned and this wasn't the case, if however they were using them then they only have themselves to blame

Indy Diamond

Private
Of c
What I am saying is that your Guild does not use bots or scripts as far as you are aware, if any member is using them, they wouldn't tell anyone, what members do, if is is against the rules, would certainly be kept secret, it would be difficult to prove by anyone within a guild, and with the advent of the changes on GBG even more for Guild leaders to check on, as the cap limit of fights every 24 hrs... I was referring to the fact that it is possible for players on any platform to get these insidious items and has been for over a year, I do sympathise with you and your members if any members have been banned and this wasn't the case, if however they were using them then they only have themselves to blame
Of course, we'd agree with you on that point. To the best of our knowledge no one in our guild is and this is borne out by the huge efforts each member makes in hundreds of negotiations and fights, which is not what someone, as another poster said, who is 'lazy' would bother doing. I'm afraid it's just a case of sour grapes and petty vindictiveness, but I would be happy to be proved wrong.

Agent327

Overlord
Lol, we've reported it via raising a ticket. Many guild members have raised concerns as either there was a massive system glitch or something really unpleasant is happening when the leading guild in GBG suddenly has it's top 7 players banned, 5 of which were reinstated with no explanation. If you're not interested please don't feel you need to respond but I think it's fair to air what's happened here so everyone can read it.

If it was fair it would not be against the rules. Only reason you are getting away with it is that there is no active moderation on the forum. So the leading Guild, are you the leading Guild, I don't think you mentioned that yet, gets a number of players banned. It might be important to mention you are the leading Guild, cause Guilds can cheat, but never the leading Guild. Right now the number of players banned is down to 2. Do you think that is because you air it here, or because you put in a ticket.

On a side not, do you know how rare it is that players get banned? If it happens there is definately something going on. You can keep claiming that eveybody is innocent, but only time will tell. Please let us know if and when those two return.

I'm afraid it's just a case of sour grapes and petty vindictiveness, but I would be happy to be proved wrong.

The vindictiveness and sour grapes is only on your end. Nobody at Support that deals with this plays on your world and they do not act on a player report. They only act on what they can see in the game info they have.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
huge efforts each member makes in hundreds of negotiations and fights, which is not what someone, as another poster said, who is 'lazy' would bother doing.

That's the point of these types of cheats someone without the ability to see the support side would have no clue if someone was doing it with effort or scripts. It's doing the same thing as a player would do.

You can certainly speak for your own efforts but not for anybody else's efforts as you have no idea.

People get busy with RL but want to maintain their position in the better guilds that provide additional rewards for being in them with gbg buildings etc. A lot have set amounts of requirements and if you haven't got time but want to stay there's limited options. Plus a lot of requirements mean a lot of repetitive actions which can be a chore.

I chose not to do the repetitive actions and I just ignore the parts in game that take too much time or get too repetitive, I get offers to join the big main guilds all the time but I'm honest and say I'm not doing any requirements so there's no point.

I'm not trying to be derogatory but can tell some comments are hitting a nerve but it's because you have total faith in players that shouldn't be there. I'm not saying everyone is cheating but there are numerous reasons why someone would and you wouldn't know at all. We don't have access to that info.

Last edited:

Indy Diamond

Private
That's the point of these types of cheats someone without the ability to see the support side would have no clue if someone was doing it with effort or scripts. It's doing the same thing as a player would do.

You can certainly speak for your own efforts but not for anybody else's efforts as you have no idea.

People get busy with RL but want to maintain their position in the better guilds that provide additional rewards for being in them with gbg buildings etc. A lot have set amounts of requirements and if you haven't got time but want to stay there's limited options. Plus a lot of requirements mean a lot of repetitive actions which can be a chore.

I chose not to do the repetitive actions and I just ignore the parts in game that take too much time or get too repetitive, I get offers to join the big main guilds all the time but I'm honest and say I'm not doing any requirements so there's no point.

I'm not trying to be derogatory but can tell some comments are hitting a nerve but it's because you have total faith in players that shouldn't be there. I'm not saying everyone is cheating but there are numerous reasons why someone would and you wouldn't know at all. We don't have access to that info.
I follow your reasoning but in the same way, you cannot prove that anyone has broken the rules, we have no evidence, just baseless allegations. How would you feel if members of your guild were banned following a successful battle with a competitor guild only to be unbanned a few hours later with no explanation? With all due respect I don't think either of us has all the info but hopefully Inno will get to the root of it.

Indy Diamond

Private
If it was fair it would not be against the rules. Only reason you are getting away with it is that there is no active moderation on the forum. So the leading Guild, are you the leading Guild, I don't think you mentioned that yet, gets a number of players banned. It might be important to mention you are the leading Guild, cause Guilds can cheat, but never the leading Guild. Right now the number of players banned is down to 2. Do you think that is because you air it here, or because you put in a ticket.

On a side not, do you know how rare it is that players get banned? If it happens there is definately something going on. You can keep claiming that eveybody is innocent, but only time will tell. Please let us know if and when those two return.

The vindictiveness and sour grapes is only on your end. Nobody at Support that deals with this plays on your world and they do not act on a player report. They only act on what they can see in the game info they havS

The vindictiveness and sour grapes is only on your end. Nobody at Support that deals with this plays on your world and they do not act on a player report. They only act on what they can see in the game info they have.
Thanks. I think you've misunderstood. I'm not accusing the moderators of vindictiveness or sour grapes. Let's see what Inno find out rather than speculating shall we?

Indy Diamond

Private
That will be a long wait, cause they will never tell you.
Lol, well thanks for sharing your views.
I’ve just tried to login as normal to see a message about my account now being banned. What is this all about? It mentions they are investigating the use of bots/ scripts. I’ve played this game for years without any issues, i’ve never used or even seen any bots or scripts. I use an ipad, don’t even know if this is possible on an ipad.
I’ve now found out that many of of guild have all had the same thing happen to them on the same day. There is something not right here.
Happily every banned member was reinstated once investigated and found NOT to have been using scripts. Vindicated. I guess we can thank Inno for that.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Glad your Guildmates were cleared of any wrong doing, but the matter clearly needs to be addressed still, alright the accusations were baseless but it initiated a knee jerk reaction from INNO, surely if someone is accused, then investigations should be instigated, but, no one should have been banned UNTIL proven guilty.... otherwise many unscrupulous players will now use this as a way of altering playing conditions to their advantage