• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why 1.9 is awesome

Ev4ma

Captain
Let's all add reasons to the list.

- Good for leveling arcs.
- You get to help others.
- Good way to get blueprints
- Good way to get medals
- A way to bank FPs into your inventory

Last edited:

papashakes

Corporal
I prefer swap threads.. as long as you have enough forge packets to jump in when you need to.. you get what you invest paid back onto your GBs and if you watch threads closely you don't have to outlay at a 1.9 ratio :)

papashakes

Corporal
for example P3 on a level83 Kraken 1.9 would cost 504 FPs which you get back of course with Arc..

I have just locked in said P3 on Kraken cost 700 FPs all of which have returned on my GBs.. plus I get the bonus of 504 FPs because of Arc :)

Andrew420

Major
for example P3 on a level83 Kraken 1.9 would cost 504 FPs which you get back of course with Arc..

I have just locked in said P3 on Kraken cost 700 FPs all of which have returned on my GBs.. plus I get the bonus of 504 FPs because of Arc :)

No you spent 700 fps to lock in a spot that pays out 504 fps assuming you have lvl 80 arc
So you actually lost 196 fps

papashakes

Corporal
No you spent 700 fps to lock in a spot that pays out 504 fps assuming you have lvl 80 arc
So you actually lost 196 fps
umm no because the 700 FPs (won in GbG and taken in collections over a few days) were returned to my GBs (swap) and I picked up 504 FPs in packets (assuming I have a lvl 80 arc)

(edit) sorry I didn't explain in my first post enough I only used 150 of packet FPs "jumping in" but the rest were winnings and collections which I would have had to use on my GBs anyway (maybe with a bit of fair sniping as well).. so to me 504 FPs in packets at a cost of 150 in packets

Last edited: