• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Who's online

DeletedUser99919

How come the game doesn't have a 'Who's Online' list near the chat box? Most other games do and I'd like to see one here.

DeletedUser7719

If I'm understanding this correctly, you're wondering why it doesn't show the hundreds or even thousands of people online in a specific world?

DeletedUser15432

If you go to the forum section, it does display a list of members online at that time and how many guests are also playing, this information is at the bottom of the page

DeletedUser7719

Yes, that's for the forums, he's asking for the chat system ;)

DeletedUser97579

Neighbourhoods or Guilds I could maybe understand ... that's limited and shouldn't be too much of a strain if it's updated every 5 minutes or so.

DeletedUser

Perhaps if you do a "Who's online" have a thought about a "Showing Offline" option too :o:o

DeletedUser99919

Yes it's the in-game chat I'm talking about, just a guild list and friends would be fine.

DeletedUser98682

would be far too many names for global chat - but for guild... i think that would be a really great tool and really useful.
T ;-)

DeletedUser13805

i worry as to why anyone would want to know if i am online or not ? it would be ok to have a whos is online thing just so long as i can change it to showing that i am offline : ) as i dont want anyone knowing what my online offline habbits are : )

DeletedUser4879

If you go to Global Ranking it has arrows besides the players name when online!!

DeletedUser99919

It's an idea, I want something I can see in guild chat, down the side or something. I hate talking to myself when there's noone online and I don't know it, yeah there maybe indicators somewhere else in the menu's but I want to see it without leaving guild chat.