• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Who is the IA player with the highest GBs?

• Thread starter DeletedUser115071
  • Start date

DeletedUser115071

Do you know if any IA player has really high GBs in your world?
What is his score, what does his city look like?
What levels are his GBs?

DeletedUser96901

more interesting would be the highest GB in a bronze age city :rolleyes:

DeletedUser96901

It would be rather low as you cannot get BPs
actually you have a 50% chance that a random BP is from the GB you are leveling :P
quest, event, SoI, ...
recurring quests are very easy there

or you level both
then all BP you get helps to level them

DeletedUser115071

then all BP you get helps to level them
Well you know you only get BPs from quests for the same age you are.
The only way to get BPs other way is to aid players and you have a big list of players who are in higher ages.. considering they cannot contribute to you, they cannot do actually nothing with a low age player they just won't add you as you are no benefit to them...
And even if you collect them that way considering that it will always vary from age to age what GB you can get as BPs, let's say 1-2 BPs per day with 220 people - guild, friends. It would be rather.. just impossible I dunno.
You get my point I think.

DeletedUser115071

what ?

sure they can contribute to GB from a bronze age player

do you know how the game even works ?
I am talking about how many days you will get your FPS back and how little they are compared to what you can get from other, considering as well that those BPs, medals and FPs are gonna be useless.
Do you wanna contribute 400FPs and get 450 in a day or contribute 30FP and get in a week 38FPs, doesn't make sense? They cannot use such a player in their Friends list except from aiding but even then it doesn't matter to high age player scause they get more their FPs from special buildings and need like 10 aids a day max.