• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

white pop-up menu not responding / external link claiming it don't know me

DeletedUser1081

i wanted to submit an in-game support ticket.

i right-clicked and got the white pop-up menu, but the "support" option wouldn't respond - all it did was take me back to a guildmember's village (i'd been polishing/motivating.) that happened a few times before i gave up and tried that external gateway to the land of in-game support ... but all i got was this:

password wrong.jpg

(my password is not wrong.)

the next thing that happened was a flash crash, so i refreshed. i still can't get the support thing to respond.

update: okay, the pop-up menu works now. i didn't refresh again, or clear my cache or anything, but it works. maybe it just wanted to be in a bug report :cool:

0.13.8476 (26.07.2012 10:08), en2, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,268, Windows XP, Firefox/14.0.1, 1224x624

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can verify this, I keep getting the wrong password message as well.

DeletedUser

Looks like the customer support needs customer support... lol

I get the same wrong password message as well. Odd