• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Which 'friends' did I invite?

DeletedUser4195

Probably a silly question but I can't see an answer. How do I distinguish between those friends that I invited and those that invited me?

I need to tidy up my friends lists and ideally free up some invite slots but I can't work out which is which. Any ideas?

Thanks

John

DeletedUser108379

The information, whom you invited , would not help you.
You can invite UNTIL you have 80 friends in your list, after that you cannot invite anyone, even if you did not invite one single friend from those first 80.

shareshark

Private
Probably a silly question but I can't see an answer. How do I distinguish between those friends that I invited and those that invited me?

I need to tidy up my friends lists and ideally free up some invite slots but I can't work out which is which. Any ideas?

Thanks

John

best way to clean up your friends list does not really matter who invited, but if they actually AID or help you.
Use your event log to AID and then once cleared check your friends list....how many have never AID'ed you.....those can be removed.

DeletedUser5180

best way to clean up your friends list does not really matter who invited, but if they actually AID or help you.
Use your event log to AID and then once cleared check your friends list....how many have never AID'ed you.....those can be removed.

this is the best way, i take a mental note of those non-visitors and then do a cull once a week or so