• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where are my Diamonds?!!!

DeletedUser

I have taken part in numerous surveys and signed up to things in the promise of free diamonds. Yet a day later I have not received them. I messaged support and I was told;

When doing surveys for free diamonds, you have to contact their support team for a resolution. This is not on our end, but theirs.

Sincerely,
Herluth
Senior In-Game Moderator

However, the companys in question do not seem to think it is their problem either;

VIPocean:

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that we can not help you on this matter, please contact directly ´Forge of Empires´.

Nielson net rating:

Thank you for your email.

If the affiliate through which you joined promised or advertised something different please contact them for more information about the incentives that they promised or advertised as Nielsen does not deal with it in any capacity.

_____

So who exactly is in control here?? Surely if it is on Forge of Empires site then it is down to them to sort this out? If they can not keep their promise of free diamonds for doing a survey or other tasks then they should remove the feature.

Does anyone else have this problem?

DeletedUser

Only done a couple tbh and I got my diamonds in about 15 min, are you useing the same email as you foe account uses? If so then I dont have a clue mate

DeletedUser

Yes mate, using same Email address, filling out everything etc. I've had one that worked that was worth 35 diamonds, but the rest have been 90+ and they don't seem to work.

DeletedUser276

ok I will look into this on our end. give me a couple of days for a resolution for this if possible.

DeletedUser

I tried for free diamonds too and have not had any luck thus far. I tried a survey site that doesn't like my answers and I did use a different email address. So, I then created a Netflix account (yes, this is my first ever account with them) with all the same info as in game and still have not seen anything.

DeletedUser

Having done some digging myself I have found a solution of sorts.

If you complete a survey or sign up to anything and do not receive diamonds within the allocated time then you need to contact the right people! When you click on the link 'earn your diamonds' it will take you through to the 'SponsorPay' page where you can select what you want to do. Also on this page, in the top right hand corner is a blue link that says support. When you click on this link it will bring up a page showing you everything you have done in the past and how long ago. It also has a 'Report problem' link after each survey that has not had a completed transaction.

To report a problem you WILL need proof/evidence that you completed the survey successfully. This can be screenshots of the thank you for completing ..... page, an email or an invoice (if you have purchased something). Without evidence they will not help, but with evidence I have been successful every time. The diamonds are now rolling in!!!! :)

Hopefully this will enable you to get those diamonds you have rightfully earned too.

DeletedUser

yeah... i've tried to confirm my e-mail and get 30 diamonds for it but somehow it's not working...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have made several thousand diamonds like this but it can be hit and miss in my experience. One thing to watch for is that sometimes the scheme you are working on sends an activation or validation email to the mail address you use and diamonds only get delivered after a successful activation/validation. Netfix was one of the first I did and they paid up ok.

DeletedUser276

yah everything seems to work fine so long as you do things correctly. Follow the steps carefully :)

DeletedUser

minor problem

Having done some digging myself I have found a solution of sorts.

If you complete a survey or sign up to anything and do not receive diamonds within the allocated time then you need to contact the right people! When you click on the link 'earn your diamonds' it will take you through to the 'SponsorPay' page where you can select what you want to do. Also on this page, in the top right hand corner is a blue link that says support. When you click on this link it will bring up a page showing you everything you have done in the past and how long ago. It also has a 'Report problem' link after each survey that has not had a completed transaction.

To report a problem you WILL need proof/evidence that you completed the survey successfully. This can be screenshots of the thank you for completing ..... page, an email or an invoice (if you have purchased something). Without evidence they will not help, but with evidence I have been successful every time. The diamonds are now rolling in!!!! :)

Hopefully this will enable you to get those diamonds you have rightfully earned too.

hi,
bear with me cause im kinda new to this whole thing.
problem i cant seem to find the 'Report problem' link, it just says that the link will appear in a few hours.
any thoughts on what im doing wrong?
oh and i have the print screen evidence waiting to be e mailed.
cant report.jpg

DeletedUser

Hello Jrshaik,

It looks like this is not on our end, but at Sponsorpay.
And as a mod I cannot help you further as it concerns diamonds, so I'll refer you to our support section, who can maybe check on our end: right-click anywhere on your village screen ingame, choose support from the pop-up window and follow up from there.
Hope it get sorted for you soon!

DeletedUser

Sponsor Pay is smh they idk they obvious want me to come post up in cry about it that's over 1100 coins the original poster shared the exact message i recieved i sent them the welcome to netflix email two times, and they idk but i think Forge of empires aren;t going to cut tithes with them over 1 user, but if you a parallel very easy like on facebook they have promote your post which inclines pay $8 and then your post don't get promoted and then facebook in this case forge of empires is saying uh contact pay pal ???

DeletedUser

Hey whyme123,

your issue has already been addressed in several posts. If this is a new issue, please follow the instructions you've received earlier.

- L

DeletedUser

i did i posted it up innogames support it says its open and as far as i note it'll probably be open for as long as idk, but like i said it was only 1100 coins ppl probably spend like 100,000 like it's nothing i just feel that the only way that it's going be resolve is if i share that where my coins at, it's all good i want the diamonds don't get me wrong they asked for the welcome email and when my free trial was over; which is in the welcome to Netflix email, plus my email address which i forwarded to them i'd snapshot it on ipod then upload to google then remove my personnel info save it to my computer then insert it here but i'm saying lol that's alot of work haha well u don't want the diamonds then. i do i just don't feel like doing it right now. i signed up thru sponsorpay the netflix like end of august and followed everything i was suppose to and this be the last time i mention it, it's nothing i feel like shrugg shoulder, i'd love to come back with just a thank you for giving me the diamonds that's owed i have feeling that's idk like i said it's nothing but thatnks for you reply Lodroth peace

DeletedUser

Surveys do work, you just need A LOT of patience with them, and A LOT of open support tickets with Sponsorpay (not FoE). End of story.